PDA

View Full Version : i am upset!

socks1211
07-03-2004, 04:05 AM
i went to the mall last night to meet a friend i hadnt seen in years well wile we were walking around i think i saw an ex that i have been looking for he was carying a baby if it was him

well all night i have been having dreams about him and in the dreams he has been running away from me

i just want to talk to him and let him know how i am doing and see what he has been up too

i am sitting here crying because of these dreams :( :( :( :(

freeby4me
07-03-2004, 04:25 AM
Maybe you can go back up to the mall on the off chance of seeing him? I wish you look! Remember, Things always happen for a reason.

socks1211
07-03-2004, 04:32 AM
i dont want a relationship i just want to talk

we were the best of friends and i just dont mean friends either even after we broke up we were still having some fun

ps i hate the mall

freeby4me
07-03-2004, 05:10 AM
Im sorry, I meant "I wish you luck"! (Sorry, Not enough coffee yet) Do you know his parents? Perhaps you could talk to them and get some info! If it was him and he was carrying a baby, Perhaps his new girlfriend/wife is the jealous type and thats why he hasnt tried looking you up friend wise in awhile. There could be all sorts of things though, It cant hurt to try right!

socks1211
07-03-2004, 05:15 AM
my mom had him over at her house 5+ years ago and never told me till after the fact that he was there

i just miss him as a friend
i know his dad but he didnt like me
i have been dreaming about him alot here of late

Angel Lips
07-03-2004, 05:45 AM
what about calling the info line and seeing if they have his number or even looking it up in the telephone book. I understand what you mean. Its nice to be friends with an x and stay in touch every no n than. good luck.

hotdoglove
07-03-2004, 05:51 AM
awh I know the feeling. I had a very dear ex that i miss a lot! good luck
I really hope you can find him

Dolly<3
07-03-2004, 09:56 PM
That's really sad. I know how you feel. Just tell yourself that if you & he were meant to be together you would be. :) Dreams like that REALLY suck. When I have dreams where I'm in a relationship with someone, it takes a couple days to snap out of it. The feeling really lingers.