PDA

View Full Version : We'll, I'll be leaving :(

freeby4me
07-02-2004, 04:30 AM
We'll tomarrow is the big day for me. I dont know what time for sure the cable guy will be coming but my internet and cable will be getting shut off. It will only be for a couple of months till we get some extra $$ saved up in the bank, Then I'll be back again causing more trouble :D I wanted to let everyone know so nobody wonders where I dissapeared to :) I'm going to miss all of you, You've grown into my little online family! I hope to come and visit once in awhile though I cannot guarentee that. Hopefully I'll be here for election time, Thats alot of discussions I would hate to not be apart of :D
Thank you all for being so kind to me, I'll miss you all until I return......So beware :D (At least Im fair-warning you all :p )

bell_peaches
07-02-2004, 04:33 AM
prayers for safety and happiness. Good luck with the move. We will be missing you. Find the local library and use the computer to pop on in and keep us posted. Be safe look forward to you coming back.((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) See you soon.

Angel Lips
07-02-2004, 04:44 AM
sending you some prayers, hope to see you again soon.

Angelseyes28
07-02-2004, 05:10 AM
I know exactly how you are feeling. We had ours turned off for the same reason last year and although it was only for a couple months it still broke my heart. Just remember that eventually you WILL be back online and wreaking havoc;)

Tasha405
07-02-2004, 06:06 AM
I know the feeling too. I lost my internet for a little while last year for the same reasons. Hopefully you won't be gone for long though. :) {{{Hugs}}}

I sent you a PM ;) :)

Lori63
07-02-2004, 06:09 AM
When my computer was down for a few weeks I thought I would go crazy, but I survived by using the one at the library. Good Luck to you.

freeby4me
07-02-2004, 06:16 AM
I recieved the PM, Thank you Tasha, Thank you everyone for the support! I know it will be hard but I will make it! I just wanted to let everyone know (I've recieved a few PM's) I cannot use dial-up! I dont know why but for some reason all the dial-up numbers are all long distance! The closest number is like 150 miles away and we're quite a large town so it doesnt make sense. I know I'll be back before I know it, Its nice hearing all the support, Thank you all again! :)

VALENA-)45
07-02-2004, 06:32 AM
I will miss you, i wish you didn't have to go. why can't you use dial up, is there a problem with an enternal modem. i know how you feel, i lost mine for a few months and went crazy. make sure you come a visit us and keep us up to date on things. you will be missed. take care. darn. ((((((((()))))))), and kisses, and lots of love.

sahmsfreeb
07-02-2004, 07:18 AM
make sure you get someones snail mail address so that you can regularly keep up with the gossip!!!!

take care!!!! cant wait until your return! ( i hate the goodbye word)

Blackberry
07-02-2004, 07:24 AM
Sorry you're losing your internet. When I lost mine I was at the library everyday! Take care :)

ttistin
07-02-2004, 08:02 AM
We will be waiting for you to come back to us here at BBS.

When I had to go without internet I about lost my mind LOL Felt like I didnt have anything to do, the house was really really clean :)

DivineMsDi
07-02-2004, 08:20 AM
We'll miss you. :( I hope you get some $$ saved up soon and can get back online.

I know it's hard not to have cable. I lived for almost a year with about 5 channels. But you would be surprised, you'll do it.

Now, as for the computer.........ARG!

UROCgirl
07-02-2004, 08:46 AM
We will miss you. I know when I was checking into dial up, there were supposed to be some for free, they were far enough away that the long distance charges would have made more expensive. I don't know if that is the issue with freeby4me. I have hated when I have not had internet off and on over the years. Of all the places, I missed this board the most and my email second. Hope your back with us soon.

schsa
07-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Use the library so you aren't completely out of touch. And it will be back on soon enough.

hotdoglove
07-02-2004, 10:21 AM
we'll miss you