PDA

View Full Version : The Simple Life 2

Tasha405
07-01-2004, 08:20 PM
Does anyone else here watch this show? I don't know why but I LOVE these shows. Those girls just crack me up. The first episode was my favorite (so far). :D

Tasha405
07-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Here is some info on the show....

THE SIMPLE LIFE 2 follows celebutantes and best friends Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie as they pack up their Louis Vuitton bags... again. Only this time, it's for the ultimate cross country road trip when THE SIMPLE LIFE 2 premieres Wednesday, June 16th. On this night, FOX will air a special bonus episode at 8/7c and the regularly-scheduled episode at 9/8c.

Armed with a road map and their trendy dogs Tinkerbell and Honey Child, the girls leave behind their luxurious lifestyles as they embark on a modern-day "Thelma & Louise" adventure that brings new meaning to the phrase "road kill." From the jet stream to the Airstream, the privileged princesses pack up their hot pink pickup truck with all the travel necessities -- Manolo Blahnik shoes, Pucci scarves and Marc Jacobs purses -- as they say goodbye to private parties and hello to public restrooms.

The outrageous fish-out-of-bottled-water series focuses on Hilton and Richie, who are again stripped of their cell phones, cash and credit cards. Departing from Miami Beach, FL and ending up in Beverly Hills, CA, the girls must navigate their way through this wild ride full of new jobs, host families and small towns across the country. From making reservations at The Ivy to making sausages for the locals, from trapping hot guys to trapping crawfish, these hilarious heiresses discover that life on the open road can sometimes drive you crazy. As the girls go from life in the fast lane to life in the carpool lane, the question still remains: can they survive THE SIMPLE LIFE 2? And can America survive them?

http://www.fox.com/simplelife/

justme23
07-01-2004, 11:59 PM
We watch it... I thought they got that kid good last night... he got just what he deserved. I mean, they are spoiled and ACT dumb, but they aren't and he probably thought they'd just giggle at him for saying what he did... I told hubby 'I would have put dog meat in there too'... but I do hate that the whole family probably ate it... but he sure couldn't tell it was dog food, not by the look on his face... they'll probably try to sue them now tho... oh well.

halvarado
07-08-2004, 11:32 AM
i watch it, but i really cannot believe that they are truly that dumb. and mean.
i though it was a bit over the top when they told the 13 year old to go get slutty.
i think they are mostly funny, but nicole is mean!

MamaFairal
07-09-2004, 07:46 PM
I missed the sausage one :(

But i havent missed any other shows.....and i loved when they worked the toll plaza for change and what they did at the burger joint parking the trailer in the drive thru and each taking turns eating.....lol They are creative huh?

I cant believe they let her(Paris) drive with no liscense in her possesion tho....that was dumb on producers part i think

DivineMsDi
07-27-2004, 12:58 PM
The one where they were supposed to be maids at the nudist camp but hired a maid to do the work instead was UNBELIEVABLE.

I have to say my fav part from Simple Life 1 was when they asked the family if they "hang out" at Walmart. One of the dipsticks (either Nicole or Paris) said, "What's Walmart?".
:eek: