PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten anything from the Garnier Rewards Program?

Donnagg123
07-01-2004, 01:57 PM
I ordered a box of hair color on like may 13th and still have yet to get anything. Has anyone gotten anything yet?

freeby4me
07-01-2004, 01:59 PM
Nope nothing yet here, I heard someone said something about last year they waited until after the program was over when they sent everything out so we'll have to wait and see :)

Tasha405
07-01-2004, 01:59 PM
I'm still waiting on my box of hair color too.

ahippiechic
07-01-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm still waiting. But it took them a long time to start sending stuff out last year.

Shancopp
07-01-2004, 03:01 PM
No, I ordered a box of color on 5/15 and another order today. It does say up to 6 weeks to be shipped, so I'd give it a bit longer.

sweetverna
07-01-2004, 03:58 PM
Its been 7 weeks for me and the website said 6 to 8 weeks so sure be coming soon. Below is from the website terms.

REWARDS REDEMPTION AND AWARDING:Limit one (1) reward per reward level per person. Rewards will be awarded only upon verification and final approval. To redeem a reward member must go to the Rewards Store and choose a reward. Once a reward has been selected proceed to the redemption page to claim your award. Account balance will reflect any points redeemed. All rewards will be fulfilled within 6-8 weeks after the last day in the month in which the reward has been redeemed. All rewards must be redeemed by May 21, 2005. Rewards will only be shipped in the United States. If a member cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim the reward; or if the member otherwise fails to fully comply with these official terms and conditions, he/she will forfeit that reward and the reward will not be awarded. All decisions of the judges shall be binding and final.