PDA

View Full Version : Is it tomorrow yet? We rented a cabin in

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-01-2004, 11:48 AM
the Smokey Mountains from Friday-Tuesday.Three bedrooms,8 man hot tub,fireplace,full kitchen,bbq grill.

Going tomorrow to get the food,pack and pack up the Explorer.Will leave in the wee hours.Saturday night we are going to the Dixie Stampede :D Sunday fireworks at the park. I'm just looking forward to sitting on the porch with a good cup of coffee in the morning.And sitting by the fire at night :D

Here's the one we will be at.

http://www.gatlinburglogcabins.com/mountainmajesty.htm

Kinda sad,my dad got homesick and left,he just said "go and have a good time for me" That's the only draw back.....I miss him so much already.

Tasha405
07-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Can I go too?? I promise I'll be good!! :D

That place looks so nice. Some of my friends in WV are leaving Saturday to go stay in a cabin that they rented there too. Maybe yall will be neighbors? lol

JazzMama
07-01-2004, 12:07 PM
Have fun - their cabins are GORGEOUS!! :)

Lora_1994
07-01-2004, 12:11 PM
you are sooo lucky. I love going to the Dixie Stampede. Havent been there in about 14 yrs, we are going to TRY to get down there this summer or fall. I love the Smokey Mountains and Cades Cove.

Girl, Have yourself a blast !!!

bell_peaches
07-01-2004, 01:14 PM
I want to go also please. I can be well behaved. I promise. Have a fun safe weekend enjoy. :D

Angel Lips
07-01-2004, 01:55 PM
have fun and be safe..oh yea can i go also?

dcut4
07-01-2004, 02:10 PM
We just got back a week or so ago from there..rented the 'Timber Tops' cabins. It was so nice!!!! one of thethinks we had a blast at was the go-carts at kid country..even my tiny 4 year old could ride them! Had a blast at Slash Country too! Enjoy your stay!

Gherky
07-01-2004, 04:48 PM
Oh no, another tourist!! :eek: (Just kidding! :p) My boyfriend lives in Sevierville and I was there yesterday and the traffic already is horrible. I might be seeing him again Saturday so if you see anyone in the area in a Kia Sportage just wave because it might be me. :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh no, another tourist!! :eek: (Just kidding! :p) My boyfriend lives in Sevierville and I was there yesterday and the traffic already is horrible. I might be seeing him again Saturday so if you see anyone in the area in a Kia Sportage just wave because it might be me. :D

I'll be on the lookout for you!! :D

Tasha405
07-01-2004, 05:33 PM
Just a little advice... Take some Lysol with ya! My hubby's uncle went with his family and EVERY one of them came back with a flu/strep throat. He said he knew he should have taken some Lysol with him... so I'm just passing it on to ya. lol

queenangie
07-01-2004, 05:33 PM
We went to the Smokey Mountains for our honeymoon 23 years ago. Always have fond and special memories of the Mountains!

You have a great time and enjoy the long weekend!

kelly12569
07-01-2004, 05:55 PM
I will be sitting on my front porch with my bags waitin on ya! LOL

Have an AWESOME time hun and drive safe!! :D We will be tent camping next week with our five kids plus one extra :eek:

oh and be careful! LOL I close my eyes alot when DH is driving on the mountainsides...scares the bejeezers outta me...LOL

tsquared
07-01-2004, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=DAVESBABYDOLL.Saturday night we are going to the Dixie Stampede
Is this where all the cute girls go to hang out and rush after all the good looking guys???? Isnt that what a Dixie Stampede is? :p
You guys have fun and enjoy yourselves..... Drive safe and be careful too..i want ya back in one piece so i can continue to harrass you........

DAVESBABYDOLL
07-01-2004, 07:12 PM
Tina, pm me your number again I had it caller Id but jaimie decided to erase all of them :rolleyes:

Kelly,we'll have to go tent camping together...can see it now 1,2,3,4,5,6 +++ kids :eek: