PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Getting Any Money Posted To Their Greenfield Accounts?

vieprivee
06-30-2004, 05:07 PM
:eek:

IT HAS been over three months since I have had ANYTHING posted to my Greenfield account and I have taken every invitation survey and every applicable survey on their site each and every day.(WHAT A TOTAL IDIOT I HAVE BEEN!) I DID receive a check last week from 3/1/04 but checks requested in April have not been received and THEY NEVER ANSWER EMAILS! AND I only get voicemail when I call and nobody ever calls back.

Anyone having any positive experiences with this group as of late? I have been a member for over eight years and had some problems a few years back but NOTHING like this! I have truly had it with Greenfield! :mad:

ithastobe
06-30-2004, 09:32 PM
I have not been paid of late. Taken a lot too..

d_terry2000
06-30-2004, 10:16 PM
Nope havent seen a dollar in a lonnnggg time. :confused:

galeane29
07-01-2004, 05:44 AM
I have done every single one of the surveys that i'm qualified for along with other household studies AND product tests from greenfield over the past year or so and NEVER have seen a dime.

pinelands
07-01-2004, 06:28 AM
I haven't either. I even emailed them about a survey that I took a few months ago that I was supposed to get paid for. They wanted to know the survey number or what the survey was about in order to investigate it and I didn't remember. I doubt I will get paid. I used to not have any problems with them. I think they are going down hill.

dog$
07-01-2004, 07:12 AM
I have not done any surveys for them in a while because they never credit my account for most surveys. I guess I am quitting them. :o

santorini
07-01-2004, 07:17 AM
I still haven't received a GFOL check that was requested back in March. I called them & they said it was sent on May 7th & must have gotten "lost in the mail" (yeah, right). The $ was supposed to be reposted to my account but it still shows the big $0!! I'm really getting pissed about this.

Seems like ever since they "upgraded" their website, they haven't paid people. Maybe the web developer fees broke the bank?? LOL.

vieprivee
07-01-2004, 09:30 AM
THANKS for all your answers. I guess misery loves company!

I have truly had it with NOT getting paid from so many sites.....what a waste of time! I'll take Pinecone any day!

BigEasy
07-14-2004, 08:06 PM
I've taken a couple of surveys over the past few months that paid $10.00 each and they haven't been credited to my account either. Won't respond to my emails....what's up?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

gordon24
07-14-2004, 09:49 PM
They owed me money too then I called them with this phone number
1-888-291-9997 and then two days later my money was in there. So call them and see what happens. I hope this helps!!

cinnamon-butter
07-15-2004, 04:12 AM
No! I Have Not Had Any Money Credited To My Gol Acct In Almost 4 Months!!

I've Done Dozens Of Their On Site And Em Invite Surveys. Have Not Been Paid For Any Of Them.

I've Wrote To Them 5 Times. That's A Big Waste Of Time!! But I Did It Anyway.

mspruite
07-15-2004, 05:50 AM
I haven't gotten any money posted to my account in 2004.
That's 6 months of taking surveys for no "reward".
My account still has $0.00 in it.

Guess I'm a slow learner. LOL

FloridaGrandma

DeeK822
07-27-2004, 05:12 PM
:confused: Any credits for anybody yet?

gruslave
07-27-2004, 05:20 PM
I also haven't been credited. Sometime ago, i had a form in which i recorded every survey i took, the name of the company it was for, when i took it, when i got paid, and for greenfield, i usually wrote the survey number cos that was how i would see it in my account. I did some with guaranteed payments and saw nothing. So i realised even those with guaranteed payments aren't after all. I haven't had anything in my account since march or so. i used to make about $30+ per month from them. how sad, i don't even bother with thier surveys anymore.

bigmouth
07-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Still no activity on my Greenfield account. :mad:

ithastobe
07-27-2004, 07:21 PM
me neither

dog$
07-27-2004, 08:04 PM
I got a whopping $3 in the last 4 months... :rolleyes:

paterd
07-28-2004, 05:38 AM
I'm glad now that I haven't had time to visit Greenfield every day and the invitations I get in my email are just for "entering contests", which I refuse to waste my time doing their LONG surveys for that! I might as well cancel my membership, seems to be the only way to stop getting their stupid emails.

vieprivee
07-28-2004, 08:04 AM
NOTHING posted in my account either, NOT IN MONTHS! Emails remain unanswered(I send one weekly), checks are not received, and 4-$10 guaranteed payment surveys from as long ago as February still have not been posted to my account. I now trash survey email invitations, even those with guaranteed payment. GUARANTEED PAYMENT obviously means nothing to this place, nor does anything having to do with customer service or payments!! I TRULY wonder what is up with this place! It WAS a really good survey site! :) Another one bits the dust!!! :(

mwickham
07-28-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm glad now that I haven't had time to visit Greenfield every day and the invitations I get in my email are just for "entering contests", which I refuse to waste my time doing their LONG surveys for that! I might as well cancel my membership, seems to be the only way to stop getting their stupid emails.

Good luck. When I tried to cancel, the web form wouldn't submit - went to 'page can't be found.' I finally emailed them, and for the most part that worked.....I still kept getting infrequent invitations for surveys though. It wasn't until I threatened legal action saying that they were SPAMing me (since I was not a member anymore), and would not let me opt-out. Since then, nothing from them.

DeeK822
08-03-2004, 01:09 PM
:confused: :mad: Anybody have $$ posted yet?
Nothing since March for me.

ithastobe
08-03-2004, 01:52 PM
Nada, zip, zlich for me!

Nothing for me since April - I hate to say it, but I've recently declined most of the surveys and deleted them, so maybe I'll not see anything posted. Lemme know if you guys get anything and perhaps I'll start doing them again.

vieprivee
08-03-2004, 05:41 PM
"Your account balance is currently $0. If you think that your account should reflect earnings at this time, please keep in mind that incentives for any given project will not be posted until the project has closed. Thank you for your ongoing participation and feedback!"

STILL the same DUMB message I posted above...NOTHING in my account after being a fool and taking every available survey emailed to me and every single relevant one o their site. STILL have not had ONE CENT POSTED to my account, including the 4-$10 GUARANTEED payments from as much as 6 months ago.

IF ANYONE gets ANYTHING posted to their account, plese let us all know!

THANKS!!

xiaoxiao
08-03-2004, 06:21 PM
No, nothing here but the foucus group payment. NO single survey payment.

xiaoxiao
08-03-2004, 06:23 PM
should we write to BBB.org? Has anyone did that?

vieprivee
08-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Been there and done that with BBB and got nowhere, same with PlanetFeedback awhile ago. BUT it surely would not hurt for more of us to file complaints!

gar123
08-04-2004, 02:54 PM
account balance is currently $0

same for months now....

gruslave
08-04-2004, 05:35 PM
No, nothing here but the foucus group payment. NO single survey payment.
did they paste the focus group payment in your account or did you get the check.
Talkng about greenfield surveys that offer sweepstakes, some of them are invitations to focus groups. so these days, i check them out. after a minute if i see its leading no where there, i quit. :(

BigEasy
08-16-2004, 10:05 AM
I emailed Greenfield a couple of days ago because NOTHING has been posted to my account since February!!! This is their response...smells like a big old stinkin' pile of BS to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Hi,

Please note that you'll need to allow up to 6 weeks after the survey's close for the incentives to be distributed. Unfortunately, we cannot contact winners and credit accounts until a project has officially closed. For example, you may have participated in a study during the first few days the survey opened, but the project ran for 4 weeks before it closed. Therefore, the incentives were not distributed until the close of the project.

Depending on the project you can be paid in several ways: we credit your prize account, offer gift certificates, and even provide merchandise. Some projects offer a chance in a sweepstakes drawing, others a guaranteed incentive to all participants, and still others offer a cash incentive to the first group of qualified participants who complete the survey. You are always notified of the incentive at the beginning of a project.

We appreciate your effort and to thank you for your time we will place $1.00 in your account. The money will appear within the next three or four days.(please note this is not survey incentive)

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your continued interest in Greenfield surveys.

Sara Williams

help@greenfield.com

(Please include replies when responding)

DeeK822
08-16-2004, 10:08 AM
:rolleyes: I got the same email but without the promise of $1!!!

BigEasy
08-16-2004, 10:43 AM
:rolleyes: I got the same email but without the promise of $1!!!

:eek: I plan to check the account at the end of the week to see it they put that $1.00 in there....I'd be real surprised if they do since they can't seem to deposit anything else in there!!!!! :mad:

vieprivee
08-16-2004, 11:51 AM
BigEasy and anyone else that has gotten a response to emails.....consider yourselves lucky that you at least get a response, not that this will help us get the money we are all owed. I have been writing weekly for three months and have NEVER gotten ANYTHING back. And it is well over 6 months that I have had ANYTHING posted to my account, even surveys that guaranteed payment. I am owed $122 in checks, and $55 that should be posted to my account(five guaranteed $10 surveys and one guaranteed $5 survey). The guaranteed payment surveys are from June 15th or before since I stopped taking ALL surveys on or about that date.

GOOD LUCK to everyone who is owed money, checks, etc.

Whitequeen39
08-16-2004, 12:18 PM
I have been paid for several focus groups in the last 6 months and I just did one last week. I don't get the $1 survey deposites anymore but I still do their surveys for the hance at a focus group or to test a product, I have gotten several products to test. Sorry everyone is having so many problems. I had a probelm a year or so ago with getting credit for a focus group, I e-mailed them and they got right back to me and then I got my credit. Guess I have been one of the lucky few...

Sara156
08-17-2004, 09:39 AM
My husband emailed Greenfield about the incentive that he was promised when he did a focus chat in February and this is the response he got. The money has yet to be posted, but he's hoping it will be soon. A couple of weeks ago he emailed about the $25 he was owed and he got an email saying that $1 would be posted to his account, but it wasn't.

"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered. I am not able to find the reason why this has not been posted yet. I have requested the $25.00 be credited to your account. The money will appear in next three or four days.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your continued interest in Greenfield surveys."

Sara Williams
help@greenfield.com

NewUOnce
08-17-2004, 05:19 PM
I have the same exact news to post....NOTHING! I have enough email to choke a herd of horses, so I'll go and unsubscribe with them and save myself the agony of having to delete their JUNKie old surveys that we all know they are being paid for.

I am so sick of being ripped off. It's easy for them to do when they don't have to see our faces I suppose. They are on my DUMP LIST! :mad:

margarita
08-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Ever since they started the new payout crap I have not got but two bucks after tons of sureys. My husband has three. Any more I just delete the emails because my time is worth money and they are not worth my time.!!! As a matter of fact I did a heat wrap product tryout and did the followup survey they sent. Two days later they sent a mail saying I needed to take the survey. I tried to retake the survey and It said I had already taken it. A couple days later I got another and got the same response. So I called them and according to them I never responded and am not getting paid. I explaing to them the situation and they are indifferent. So THEY are another good one I used to do good on that bites the dust!!! To bad I enjoyed the surveys and always got paid within 2-3 weeks

DeeK822
09-02-2004, 11:58 AM
:mad: Any ideas about how we can get our accounts credited?
It's been about 6 months since my last credit, and I did several guaranteed payment surveys this past spring.

BigEasy
09-02-2004, 12:03 PM
:eek: I plan to check the account at the end of the week to see it they put that $1.00 in there....I'd be real surprised if they do since they can't seem to deposit anything else in there!!!!! :mad:

Ok, I forgot to check the account at the end of that week, but checked it today and OMG, they actually gave me a whole dollar!! WOOOHOOO!! LOL!! Now, where's the rest of my @*$&%# money?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: I had also emailed them the link to this very forum so they could see how PO'd people are at them...didn't do any good, obviously!

Sara156
09-03-2004, 10:18 AM
My husband finally got his money posted to his account last week. He cashed out as soon as it was there. I wonder how long it will take for it to arrive. I guess the key to getting your money posted is just to keep on emailing them until they pay you. That's what my husband did. I would also suggest emailing this address: helpdesk2@Greenfield.com

vieprivee
09-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Been emailing once a week for three months, no checks have arrived and no money posted to my account in SEVEN months.

DeeK822
09-03-2004, 05:20 PM
:mad: I only get that "wait 6 weeks after the survey closes" email from them.

After this many months of waiting, I would have thought that they could have come up with some excuse that's believable.

I feel jilted.

DeeK822
09-10-2004, 02:40 PM
I'm getting nowhere without the project #'s for all those surveys I was invited to with guaranteed pay. There were several of them from March through July.

If anyone has any #'s, please post and I will ask GFOL to check them.

Thanks.

ithastobe
09-10-2004, 04:33 PM
I have not had anything posted since APRIL, yep, APRIL, is it not Sept? I'm bummed. I've don A LOT of surveys too. As of late I stopped doing the surveys cuz not even making a measly $1.00 anymore.

dog$
09-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Nothing for months now. I've done some surveys that said guaranteed months ago and it is still NOT shown in my account. :rolleyes: :eek: :mad:

d_terry2000
09-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Nope. Waiting on at least $35 guaranteed payments. Havent had any deposits since the very beginning of the year. I dont even do them unless they say guaranteed anymore. Do them and save the email if its a "guaranteed" payment.

buddhanature
09-10-2004, 11:41 PM
ok, here's my greenfield story, i got in the aromatherapy test, tested the two products, then got an email at my reg. email address, i filled out the survey, and later I went to look in my acct, a few weeks had passed and all, get this, i go to members put in my acct, it says that acct doesn't exist in greenfield hmmmmmmmm, so i write to her and forward the email to my email to do the aromatherapy test. she writes back, asks me to give her all my info, name, dob, address, etc. I do this. She says I'm not in the database !!! but I am welcome to register.
ok, so I re-register, long form, and it says, that email is already a member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, i go to check my acct balance, no acct!!!!!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

greenfield, all i can say is whassssssssssup?

lol, frustrating,,,, and no bux needless to say. :eek: :eek: :eek:

DeeK822
09-21-2004, 08:34 AM
:( :mad: Anybody gotten credit for the aromatherapy product test?

bigmouth
09-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Still nothing for me. I called their phone number and was told any questions must be address by email. So I emailed and received no response. If only I could remember which dishwashing scrubbing pads I did for their survey...I'd write the companies of the scrubbing pads and let them know Greenfield is giving them a very bad reputation! Don't you all think this must be the key to getting Greenfield to do right? If we email/call these companies who are involved in the test products, letting them know we are being promised one thing by Greenfield and receiving NOTHING...perhaps this would put a stop to this.??

CarolinaDixie
09-21-2004, 11:48 AM
Just checked my account, & had $25 posted today for an interactive I did a few weeks ago.

vieprivee
09-21-2004, 01:04 PM
STILL nothing in my account and no promised checks from months and months ago and NO guaranteed payments have been posted either.....been about 8 months now since ANYTHING has been posted to my account! I have had it! :mad:

cinnamon-butter
09-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Still a big fat zero in my acct. It's been months since any moneys been credited to my gol acct.

I have also had it with them!

ithastobe
09-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Nothing for me since APRIL 2004 - HEE LLL OOO !!!

jekadamus
09-22-2004, 04:52 PM
I gave up on these guys a while ago when they started doing the prize drawing thing. I used to do rather well with them. It sucks that a big company like this gives everyone such a hassle when it comes to getting their money :confused: Bad business if you ask me. I have a feeling they will not be around very much longer.
Jennifer