PDA

View Full Version : My cousin!!!!!!

cole70
06-30-2004, 09:06 AM
On my Moms side of the family I have 5 cousins, we are all girls and all 1 yr consutively apart. Growing up we were all VERY close-like sisters! Anyway, my one cousin had stopped talking to us after she found out she was pregnant-she did this with her first pregnancy too. There was no arguments or anything-she just cut us out of her life. She even stopped talking to her own mother and one of her sisters. Last week we find out that she had the baby 6 weeks early and that he is was transfered to the NICU of the best hospital in our area and not expected to make it...we found out via EMAIL 13 days after his birth!!!!!!!!! Her Mother had no idea. Yet she told her friends and her DH's family right after the birth-they even knew she was having problems weeks before his birth. When our other cousin called her, she said that she could care less about our family. She doesnt want any of us to call her or come by.

I just need to vent! Her Mom is so upset right now. SHe is not even allowed to go see her new Grandson or talk to her other Grandson on the phone.

I pray that Murphy makes it and is okay and that my cousin realizes that she needs us and we are there for her!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Cole

MamaFairal
06-30-2004, 09:11 AM
Hey ya know sometimes we just dont need or want our families around.

I come from a not so close family......there are 7(1deceased now)kids and we're spread out across USA.I keep in touch with one sister in Ark and my Dad visits once a yr when he travels thru KC.
Other wise we exchange cards and calls at holidays and thats it. Im grown and just fine!

Maybe she just feels the same!

bell_peaches
06-30-2004, 02:06 PM
((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) and Prayers.

queenangie
06-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Prayers & hugs!

Tasha405
06-30-2004, 08:49 PM
{{{{Hugs}}}}

Gia
07-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I am so sorry hon~I know this must hurt you and your family. I am praying for you all~especially for that sweet innocent angel to survive.