PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for phone interview in a few minutes at 4:30pm EDT

latestdish
06-29-2004, 01:08 PM
This is a really, really poor family. After being a homemaker with a two year old since she was born, I am trying to find WAH employment. Have a phone interview at 4:30pm EDT today with a major work at home hiring company. Seeking prayers that it goes well. We are having trouble with basic necessities, so it means a lot. For example, I now have food because of the kindness of some RAOKs received. I obviously prefer to buy my own food when I can. Please pray, if it is the Lord's will, for me to get the job. Thank you for youe time. -Joy 4:07pm EDT

ang in NC
06-29-2004, 03:11 PM
Just prayed!

freeby4me
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
How did it go?? I just saw the thread. Come back and tell us!!

latestdish
06-29-2004, 05:30 PM
:) I think it went well. Thank you for everyone's prayers. I put it that way, because they have to do a background check first via whatever the new Transunion is called now. Anyways, I should know if I am hired in 3-5 days. I really appreciate everyone thinking and praying for me. God bless you all! -Joy

Angel Lips
06-29-2004, 06:02 PM
glad that it went well for you, please let us know what happens, if you get hired or not. Now the fun part is waiting..i find that soo irrating because i personally start to go nuts waiting...lol like when the phone would ring my heart would beat faster thinking its the employer calling. best of luck and my prayers are with you, hoping you get this job.