PDA

View Full Version : If You suffer from eczema!!!!!!!!!

ladyseals
06-29-2004, 07:04 AM
OMG!!! I have been suffering from eczema for about 3 years now. Nothing at all has worked. My eczema was so bad that for a while there I would wake crying at night from the itch and pain. My feet would peel all over, people would look at my feet and jump back, seriously, they looked THAT bad. So, I was in my kitchen and I cooked up a special recipe just from ingredients in my home. I put the special mix on that night and covered it with a sock. In the morning my eczema was almost gone!! It has been 3 days now and for the first time in 3 years my feet are looking normal! I almost can't believe my eyes. I only wish I would have took before pics!

Okay I need to see if my concoction really works, or was it just me, I want one person who has eczema on the bottom of the foot to email me. I will send you a free 3-day supply just to try and see if it works. If it does work, all I ask is that you post that it really did work.

Everything in the cream I would put in my mouth and eat. So, it is not toxic at all.

ladyseals@yahoo.com

DOOFIS
06-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Is this something you thought up or found the recipe somewhere? Are you going to sell this stuff? I don't have eczema but I have severe dry skin on my ankles and nothing helps. Sometimes it doesn't bother me for a couple weeks but sometimes it itches so bad I scratch til I bleed. I have been shaving my legs using the new olay skin conditioner and they haven't been itchy since and they are softening a little but I would really like to try your stuff.

Trishntx
06-29-2004, 08:56 AM
My son has it on his feet and toes, and his hand and thumb. Nothing works. WE have tried all the expensive stuff from the dermatologist and it works for a bit and comes right back.
I would love for him to try some of your concoction. If it is safe, or better yet, you could just tell us what you used and we could make a batch for ourselves. He is willing to try anything, cuz he works with the public and he is self-concious about his hand.
Let me know if you have enough to send.
trishcrafts@hotmail.com
Thanks, Trish

jen-ron
06-29-2004, 09:08 AM
My DD has it all over. The other day she was almost completely red! We currently use Elidel and Desowen and OTC lotions but sometimes it just seems to take so long to get it to go away and of course it always comes back. Please let me know if this works for the others! Thanks!

Jen

Bick'sMom
06-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Ugh...........I get it on my hands and it is not only painful, it is really gross to look at. I hate it.

ladyseals
06-29-2004, 10:13 AM
Ok, I made this stuff in my own kitchen and it is very safe, like I said I can eat it. Yes, I did think of all the ingredients myself and have never seen any recipe for eczema cream for that matter. Let me send a few samples out to people first to see if it really works, or if it just works on me. I really do feel like I have new skin! I have two people I will send it to first in the next few days. After they try it, I will ask them to post if it worked. I mean, I am not getting excited yet because this stuff may only work for me, but I'll tell you, I can't believe my own eyes, even my family is amazed. I had this for 3 years and up until just a few days ago, my feet looked like the were going to peel right off onto the floor and the itch was unbearable.

jen-ron
06-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Um, does it taste good?? ;) :p LOL Sorry was just bein a bit nosey. :D

bell_peaches
06-29-2004, 12:49 PM
I hope it works for everyone. Good luck to all.

maxima
06-29-2004, 03:00 PM
I wonder if it would also work for psoriasis ... I've suffered with it for 30 years and absolutely NOTHING works. I'd love to try some or even get the recipe from you if you're willling to share.

monii222
06-29-2004, 04:10 PM
When I get it, it is always on the back of my neck. I had it for years. One day I got my hair cut sjort went to the doctor and they gave me some cream and its been gone since and that has been about 6 months now. I had it all though high school until am I am now 29. Glad you found something that works.