PDA

View Full Version : Funny vent.. well, not really a vent, but an annoyance..

MelanieAnn
06-27-2004, 12:59 PM
I have a Shell Mastercard. Everytime I use it at Shell, the cashier ALWAYS asks if it is a debit or credit card, after they look at the card. Like, hello? Does Shell have their own bank or something? Can I get a Shell checking account? LOL I swear, everytime they ask that, I want to just scream.

Doh. :D

1tiredmom
06-27-2004, 01:23 PM
lol--guess some people can never get rid of the script they are given in the beginning of their training-
i like it when you get a tlemarketer & you assk them a question in the middle of their script & tey have to start over and they just sit there for a second or two trying to find that arrow that shows you how to answer if they want a instead og of b

Freebeemom
06-27-2004, 01:37 PM
I used to work for a sightseeing company and people would ask the STUPIDIST questions....like "How long is the 90 min. boat ride".....DUH!! Come on! Where are people's brains!???

Angel Lips
06-27-2004, 02:57 PM
lol i guess i would find that kinda annoying as well if i was being asked that same question over n over.

cpbaby
06-27-2004, 07:19 PM
If there is such a thing as a Shell gift Card, it would be used as a debit card.