PDA

View Full Version : What's going on tonight(Saturday)?

DivineMsDi
06-26-2004, 05:39 PM
We went out shopping and doing errands all day, so tonight we are chilling out. My dh is giving my son is bath and I am relaxing and trying to find a few minutes quiet. Hope you all have a fun night planned. What's going on with you? :D

bribella
06-26-2004, 05:58 PM
Not too much going on around here...DH left this morning to go fishing and is still gone, DS is watching Nickelodeon, DD#1 is sleeping, DD#2 is eating & playing. Me .......Well I am going back and forth between cleaning, packing, and being online. WOO HOO!!!!!

DivineMsDi
06-26-2004, 05:59 PM
It is so dead in here tonight....I am BORED..... :rolleyes:

bribella
06-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Me too......*sigh*

Angel Lips
06-26-2004, 06:03 PM
hmm lets see today we went shopping, looked at two homes and than we went and played some tennis. Came home a relaxed a little and Jon just left now.

GaPeachy
06-26-2004, 06:31 PM
Laundry,packing and cleaning!!Saving money for our trip thats coming up!Next Saaturday night ill be at the inlawas with a BABYSITTER!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

nanajoanie
06-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Peace and quiet. My 22 yr. old grandgirl just moved in with me this afternoon. All the family helped her with her furniture and a bazillion boxes of stuff. I am tickled to pieces that she is here with me. We are very close and always take care of each other. She just went to the movies with some girlfriends so it's very quiet tonight after all the excitement this afternoon. WHEW!!!!!

amysusi
06-26-2004, 06:53 PM
When DH gets home from his visits (hopefully the kids will be in bed), we are going to watch Somewhere In Time. I got a hankering to see it this week, so I put it on hold at the library and picked it up today. THe only other time I saw it was with him when we were dating, and he doesn't remember ever seeing it!