PDA

View Full Version : People who leave you hanging

Freebeemom
06-26-2004, 07:04 AM
UGH!! I have been holding some x box games for a bbs er for the last 2 weeks! She told me she sent her MO...so I pmed her and said, "it has been a week did you send it yet?"...no response....meanwhile, I have had several people ask about the games....I had to just put them on hold and say "sorry, they are pending payment". Finally I get a response that is somethign like, OH SORRY, the MO is sitting here, thought I sent it, will send it again...well, it has been another week. I emailed last night "Where is the MO?". The response, "Sorry, Can't do it can you wait for another week?"

UGH!!! Come on! Here I am, watching the mail for a stupid money order that doesn't even exsist! Would you leave bad feedback?

I hate to do that, but this is rediculous. I wrote back saying that I could not do any more deals w/this person unless they had paypal.

Sorry, this is just annoying!

JKATHERINE
06-26-2004, 07:57 AM
I would leave feedback yes. Just simply state the truth--the day the transaction occured (when she said she'd buy it), when she was supposed to send out the M.O., when she said she sent it out (all occasions/dates), how long it's been, how you've gotten the run around...It will be good information for other traders to have access to in the future should they choose to trade with this bbs'er.

Angel Lips
06-26-2004, 08:05 AM
I would leave the feedback and as stated before i would state the truth. if she didnt have the money she shouldnt have bid or say she wanted them, its not fair to the other people who are willing to pay you for them and who are more interested.

Freebeemom
06-26-2004, 11:15 AM
I know her name and email, I guess I will see if I can do a search using that?

I don't have her username!!!

1tiredmom
06-26-2004, 11:30 AM
either that or pm & tell her if there is no mo by 7/1/04 they will go back up for grabs. you have been more than generous in waiting .jmo

VALENA-)45
06-26-2004, 11:32 AM
Send her an email, ask her if she "really wants the games", give her a chance. if, she does not answer you by the end of today, give them to the next person. this way you can say you did give her ample time to take care of busness. and not feel guilty, for selling them to someone else.

1tiredmom
06-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Send her an email, ask her if she "really wants the games", give her a chance. if, she does not answer you by the end of today, give them to the next person. this way you can say you did give her ample time to take care of busness. and not feel guilty, for selling them to someone else.

LOL--correct me if i am wrong didn't we have the same opinion in the past & were typing our thoughts about the same time? ;)

Willow
06-26-2004, 01:31 PM
I would just leave negative feedback and sell them to someone else. It sounds like she had plenty of chances.

llbriteyes
06-27-2004, 12:10 PM
UGH!! I have been holding some x box games for a bbs er for the last 2 weeks! She told me she sent her MO...so I pmed her and said, "it has been a week did you send it yet?"...no response....meanwhile, I have had several people ask about the games....I had to just put them on hold and say "sorry, they are pending payment". Finally I get a response that is somethign like, OH SORRY, the MO is sitting here, thought I sent it, will send it again...well, it has been another week. I emailed last night "Where is the MO?". The response, "Sorry, Can't do it can you wait for another week?"

UGH!!! Come on! Here I am, watching the mail for a stupid money order that doesn't even exsist! Would you leave bad feedback?

I hate to do that, but this is rediculous. I wrote back saying that I could not do any more deals w/this person unless they had paypal.

Sorry, this is just annoying!

Not only leave feedback, but amend your listing to include something about payment must be received withing so many days or you'll re-list it.

Linda

Freebeemom
06-28-2004, 06:23 AM
I told her and told her that I would only hold them for so long. I, personally, don't like dealing with money orders. I have over 450 positive feedback, I just don't have her user name anymore or I would leave feedback. I don't want to totally ostracise her by giving her real name....what do you think?

llbriteyes
06-28-2004, 06:32 AM
I told her and told her that I would only hold them for so long. I, personally, don't like dealing with money orders. I have over 450 positive feedback, I just don't have her user name anymore or I would leave feedback. I don't want to totally ostracise her by giving her real name....what do you think?

I think that if you go to "My Account" on Ebay and click on the tab "Feedback," you'll find her information so you can leave it.

Linda

lassss
06-28-2004, 07:04 AM
If payment is not received in 10 days it gets relisted PERIOD. Sell it to another buyer and leave neagative feedback saying payment never received, had to relist

Freebeemom
06-28-2004, 07:13 AM
lilbrite....it was from this website not ebay but thanks!