PDA

View Full Version : Seeking prayer for wah employment

latestdish
06-24-2004, 01:49 PM
I have no job, and a 2 year old daughter. Originally wanted to be just a homemaker. Economic reality is otherwise here. Finally received e-mail from Workathome agent that they were considering my application actively again, as opposed to just be on file. Faith, 2 year old dd, deserves to live in a home where she does not have to worry about where her next meal and clothes are going to come from. Special note: Because of my severe arthritis, I did obtain a month ago medicaid help in gaining medication so I have some mobility again. I obtained RAOKs of food from BBSers, and now have foodstamps. (Obviously this is temporary. I'd rather have an income.) It would be great to have a job, to be able to pay the rent, and buy food myself. Then maybe we could RAOK others once in a while. Anyways, prayer request is for a fair chance to earn a job. A BBSer referred me to this place.
If this specific job is not meant to be, please pray for some kind of legal, gainful employment. Thanks for listening. God bless you all. -Joy

Angel Lips
06-24-2004, 04:13 PM
My prayers are with you and your beautiful lil one. best of luck hun.

latestdish
06-24-2004, 06:51 PM
Thank you. Prayers really, really appreciated.

ang in NC
06-24-2004, 09:10 PM
just prayed

mandapoo
06-24-2004, 09:21 PM
You are in my prayers.

I sent you a private message regarding your situation. I currently work at home for 4 companies including WAHA. I hope it helps. Its a tough road, but well worth it. Keep your head up.

Amanda

Tracy'sMom
06-25-2004, 10:12 AM
Sending Prayers Your way that things will work out for the better.

Angel Lips
06-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Thank you. Prayers really, really appreciated.

your very welcome, best of luck to you.

hotdoglove
06-25-2004, 05:43 PM
prayed for you

YankeeMary
06-26-2004, 10:40 AM
You and your daughter are in my prayers.

kygirl1
06-27-2004, 02:12 PM
you and your little one are in my prayers..

latestdish
06-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Thanks for all the prayers. Still looking. -Joy

mandapoo
06-27-2004, 05:04 PM
I had a hard drive crash the other day. I'm not sure if I wrote you back or not. Please PM and let me know.

Keep your head up :)

BeanieLuvR
06-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Praying for you and your DD that God will provide you with a way to support both of you.

astrid
08-09-2004, 12:02 PM
A Christian Business Opportunity

I invite you to compare the Disciple's Cross™ Opportunity to other work from home programs available today. If another home opportunity exists that has all the benefits of Disciple's Cross™, I have yet to find it. This opportunity features all the desirable features of a home based business for the stay-at-home mom and/or single-parent.• It's fun and easy - Takes about 5 minutes to complete a Disciples Cross necklace.

• Full training provided with a complete, easy to follow training video that explains the entire production process step-by-step.

• Guaranteed Buy Back and Material Reimbursement - You will be paid $1.25 for every cross you make that meets our quality standards, plus an additional $1.00 for your material costs, up to 400 crosses per week.

• Generous Marketing Rights - You may sell any necklaces you create to Christian bookstores, at craft fairs, on the internet, or anywhere else you choose. There is no quota and no requirement to sell them back to me.
You'll even get a license to use the Disciples Cross™ name.

• All the benefits of a home-based business - Work your own hours, be your own boss, and control your own cash flow.

• The chance to start your own personal ministry - You can earn a living sharing your belief in Jesus Christ with others.

http://www.disciplescross.com/offer.php?offer_id=1767

mlayton1994
08-09-2004, 12:28 PM
prayers being sent your way

booker'sbaby24
08-09-2004, 12:44 PM
Everything you need to begin your Disciple's Cross Opportunity

List Price Your Price Qty
$69.95
$69.95

I couldn't afford that!

mandapoo
08-09-2004, 01:48 PM
I just want to point out a couple things about Displine Cross. First off, it's a buisness opportunity, not a job. You should not have to purchase anything to gain employment, that is why this is an "opportunity" ($69.95 fee for DC I believe). The link above is a referral link. I know several people who are making loads of money by just posting their affiliate link allover the web. The affiliate makes $10 for every kit that someone purchases under them. Like many Craft work at home "opportunities" - they want you to purchase a starter kit. Now, from the post above....

• Guaranteed Buy Back and Material Reimbursement - You will be paid $1.25 for every cross you make that meets our quality standards, plus an additional $1.00 for your material costs, up to 400 crosses per week.

I highlighted two key points.... They guarantee buy back, but only if it meets quality standards. 99% of Crafting work from home is a scam.

On the other hand, many people with Disipline cross are having great success reselling their unaccepted crosses to christian bookstores, ebay, and friends -- at the same time making great profit.

I just wanted to let everyone know, that this is not a JOB. If you are good at sales, go for it! I admit, the crosses are pretty and would probably sell well.... But you're going to have to get out of the house and market your product if they are not accepted.

If you are still interested, wahm.com has a forum dedicated to Disipline Cross.

Disipline Cross Folder (http://www.wahm.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Disciple|APO|s+Cross+Makers&number=131&DaysPrune=1000&LastLogin=)

Also check out the rest of the forum at http://www.wahm.com (http://www.wahm.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true)
There are many helpful folders that will get your feet in the work at home world :) Stop by the telecommuting Chat and say hi! :)

latestdish
08-09-2004, 04:47 PM
I appreciate the lead, continued prayers, and following comments. I regret I am unable to afford the fees for the Discipline Cross program at this time. The fact someone thought of me, however, is appreciated. God bless you all! -Joy

bcjjhh
11-09-2004, 05:33 AM
if you are still looking go here and request additional information

www.bnc.fourpointmoms.com