PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Shellyg

catdance
06-23-2004, 03:44 PM
Where are ya and I want the pix's of a "cake eatin' babe" for a SCREEN SAVER, and share that as well, with the BBS crew..where are you?..just where are you, I can't rack my long distance..don't make me... LOL!... Miss ya. :) !

freeby4me
06-23-2004, 03:56 PM
I know her and her whole family have been sick lately. She has been on recently but she still might not be 100%. Im sure she'll be here soon though :)

Angel Lips
06-23-2004, 08:22 PM
awww well if she is sick, i do hope she gets well soon

Airbuswife
06-23-2004, 08:33 PM
yes, to get WELL is the important thing!! :D

... so she can be on "board" again of course.... ;)

sheasherry
06-24-2004, 07:29 PM
i think shelley and family have gone camping for a few days ... :D

ShelleyG
06-27-2004, 06:43 AM
lol Im back and trying to catch up on emails & stuff LOL, feeling better finally but so so tired and so so sunburned LOL!

Our camping trip hmmm let see where to begin....lol we were told we were the only ones gonna be there LOL we get there, um we got put next to 3 other cabins, with and no lie 16 BOYS! lol from 4 years to teens, lets just say with teen daughters I had ALL OF THE BOYS AT OUR SITE LOL)

so Rich Hubby was spazzing LOL!
all of our food was gone in a matter of a day LOL!

I had to actually be kinda rude at the last day, the one little boy would not go to his cabin, he wanted our food and wouldnt take no lol!

I was like I have just enough to feed our family so go.... he grabs our chips and says can I have these? Im like NO go home lol

then he grabs the goldfish snacks and asks about those, Im like NO GO HOME!

omg, so funny....but the one good thing was we had lots of smores, toasted marshmellows and we got to swim.

But I am so glad to be home LOL!

Luvs ya Girl and everyone who was worried :)

so much for a relaxing camping trip

Angel Lips
06-27-2004, 06:53 AM
glad you are better and you had a good trip..welcome back