PDA

View Full Version : Secret Shopper Sites

newsies
06-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Hi ! I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good web sites where you can sign up to be a secret shopper. One that I have been working with is
www.mysteryshops.com, and I've been happy with how fast they pay you.
If you can suggest any other good ones, please post.

PS - I am in FL.

scarlettpo
06-23-2004, 03:21 PM
I have done several mystery shoppings with secretshopnet.com and only one with ssanet.com. I have mystery shopped at Staples, REI, Best Buy and Albertsons. I'm waiting to get my first pay which is direct deposit. I don't think they pay that great because some of them are so far away that it's not worth the gas so you are better off getting shops close to home or work. Good luck and I signed up with the one you are with, thanks for the info.

newsies
06-24-2004, 06:19 AM
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it !

scarlettpo
06-24-2004, 09:46 AM
Newsies,

I sent an email that you referred me. You are supposed to get $5.00.

Euphrasie
06-24-2004, 10:14 AM
I signed up at both places. Are your usernames the same, so I can give you credit as well?

janelle
06-24-2004, 11:41 AM
My SS does shadowshopper. He's in KS but they may be nation wide. Go to their web site and check them. www.shadowshopper.com

Angel Lips
06-24-2004, 01:22 PM
my sister has done this and i've been thinking about doing it.

moose1967
07-26-2004, 04:47 PM
scarlettpo.... you are not suppose to list the clients of any mystery shopping firm, its breaking the ICA you agreed to when you started. They can "fire" you for that.

freebielover
07-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Any other reputable places, I've been thinking about doing it but I'm scared to give out my SS#, has anyone had problems with giving out their ss or bank numbers?

sweetverna
07-26-2004, 09:05 PM
You can go to the board below shows a list of mystery shopping places and click on the forum and can find openings and other shoppers telling about jobs places. I have shop for Jancyn and www.retaileyes.com once don't know if their every wheres to shop.

http://www.volition.com/mysterylist.asp

Barbmt
07-30-2004, 08:00 AM
Volition is an excellent website. Be sure to visit their forum too -- the link is on the main page of the site. Once you have signed up with some new/different mystery shopping companies, you'll want to visit the forum to find out about new assignments. Freelance schedulers also post their assignments (they earn a commission for filling "hard to place" assignments for mystery shopping companies).

I have shopped for Ath Power for nearly 2 years and really like them. They pay monthly.

Other good companies include TNS Sassy, CheckMark, DSG, ICCDS and Beyond Hello.