PDA

View Full Version : NO shoes,NO shirt,NO service?

GaPeachy
06-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Does this rule exisist any longer?Since when is someone in a bikini and flip flops allowed in a resturant? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EgHunny
06-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Does this rule exisist any longer?Since when is someone in a bikini and flip flops allowed in a resturant? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I know it is in California.. LOL I remember kicking out a drunk guy at Taco Bell for only wearing a t-shirt and underware.... Talk about ewwwww... LOL

bulldog6186
06-12-2004, 08:19 PM
With some of the clothes I see people wearing, she sounds over dressed, lol

thedragonlady
06-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Believe it or not, in most places now, a bikini top is considered a shirt since girls wear them with shorts and flip flops are shoes. They are just a type of sandal.

Elijah'sMommy
06-12-2004, 08:31 PM
I think it depends on where you are at (geographically). I went to high school in Lake Havasu AZ and it was completely ok to go just about anywhere wearing a bathing suit. In the summer, in fact, that is what most people are wearing around town.

ahippiechic
06-12-2004, 08:48 PM
True. I've rented apartments to people in bathing suits, lol!

GaPeachy
06-13-2004, 06:28 AM
Thank yall.I guess cuz i live on an air force base most people are pretty tactful especailly around the resturants where kids are.I still think that someone shoulda told her to put some shorts or a shirt on but thats me lol!She wasnt but 16 or 17.

Willow
06-13-2004, 06:34 AM
Some people just don't have any class.

freeby4me
06-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Some people just don't have any class.

ITA!! I couldnt have said it better! :)

gonnascream
06-13-2004, 06:39 AM
I wear my flip flops all the time, just I wear short & a t-shirt to go with it.

One time I was eating at a KFC in indiana, and this guy comes in and starts to eat, and he has NO SHIRT. I was a bout to gag looking at this guy, hairy beer belly hanging out and sexual tattos for all to see.

Crick
06-13-2004, 07:00 AM
Living at the beach you see it all. Gripes my butt to go in a grocery store and see people without shoes on, men without shirts, and people in their bathing suits. I know it's the beach but how long does it take to cover yourself up? And I won't even start about going out to eat...barf, gag

amysusi
06-13-2004, 07:43 AM
I know it is in California.. LOL I remember kicking out a drunk guy at Taco Bell for only wearing a t-shirt and underware.... Talk about ewwwww... LOL

:eek: :eek: Double that EWWWWWWWWWW!

Boxers or briefs? LOL