PDA

View Full Version : Home Product Test

sweetverna
06-11-2004, 09:08 AM
I posted this in deal/freebie help but thought should post here because this where rewards and product test are posted.

I got email last week or so it said for testing an a product and buying the food items I would get $12 to buy the items. But don't rember which place it was for and what product. Because today by Federal Express I got a product to test pose to used twice there's 2 cans of it and pose to make with other stuff like boneless chicken. But nothing about the $12. I thought it was for this and email them and they said their not paying anything to do it. They send the product yesterday pose to make it 2 days in the role the same thing twice and do the survey they aleady sent the email to do the survey. Has any one else got a survey about testing a product and getting paid $12 for buying the items needed?

Annietd
06-11-2004, 09:22 AM
I did. I believe in the survey it said we were supposed to be reimbursed $12 for food! I received the soup last week and already took the first survey. I will be e-mailing them as well about the $12!

sweetverna
06-11-2004, 09:28 AM
I did. I believe in the survey it said we were supposed to be reimbursed $12 for food! I received the soup last week and already took the first survey. I will be e-mailing them as well about the $12!

I knew it said $12 Thanks they send your soup in a timely manner I just got my yesterday. Here's the email I got when I ask about the payment

Dear Panel Member,

Thank you for your email. I am sorry for any misunderstanding, however, there is no incentive included with this product testing. I have checked all the paperwork and unfortunately, it appears you may be mistaken related to a $12.00 incentive.

I appreciate your participation.

2manycats
06-11-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm still waiting for delivery of that test product, but I distinctly recall there was to be a $12 payment which was to be considered "reimbursement" for other products we needed to purchase for the recipes.

sweetverna
06-11-2004, 04:45 PM
Let me know what they said I email them again.

sweetverna
06-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Haven't heard back yet from them.

sweetverna
06-14-2004, 10:14 AM
Annietd Have you heard from them yet? They haven't answer my email since I email them back.

Annietd
06-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Not yet, I'll let you know!

Mditchkoff
06-14-2004, 02:03 PM
I can't even find my paperwork (original invite or the paper that came with the 2 cans of soup), however, I am positive it said that you would receive $12.00 for the purchase of ingredients! Please give me the name of the site for which we did this survey. I'm not only going to email them but to call them as well. Anyone have a phone number/name, etc?

Please respond. Thank you.

sweetverna
06-14-2004, 02:47 PM
I call them today since they haven't answer my second email she act like didn't understand what I was saying. And said that there isn't no payment of $12. I thank they made a mistake about posting the $12 in the survey. There's nothing about in the paperwork just when we did the first survey. I thank next time I get a survey that said going to paid for trying the product I will copy the page in the survey if it will let me.

www.ConsumerOpinionPanel.com

1-800-745-4267.

gonzo
06-14-2004, 06:58 PM
I am doing this also and I remember it said you would receive $12.00 for doing this. But on the first survey they changed it to a drawling for different money amounts.
I have not received the link for the second survey, which they said would come on the 11th. I just emailed them to find out what's up and will let you know when/if I get a reply.

Mditchkoff
06-15-2004, 12:22 PM
I did the 2nd survey today! I'm still waiting for the $12.00. I sent an email to Marie@Synovate.com Oddly enough today's survey (for the 2nd can of Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup) came from Marie@Synovate.com yes someone on this board said the original survey where you qualified was Consumer Opinion Panel. Are Synovate and Consumer Opinion Panel one and the same??????

2manycats
06-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Well, they (whoever they are) said they'd be sending me the soups to test, but I still have not received them. There is positively no doubt that we were all initially told we'd be compensated $12. If I ever do get the soups to test, I'll be joining everyone in the fight to get what was promised...they can't change the testing terms like that.

sweetverna
06-15-2004, 07:08 PM
I did the 2nd survey today! I'm still waiting for the $12.00. I sent an email to Marie@Synovate.com Oddly enough today's survey (for the 2nd can of Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup) came from Marie@Synovate.com yes someone on this board said the original survey where you qualified was Consumer Opinion Panel. Are Synovate and Consumer Opinion Panel one and the same??????
They are the same place. And still said there's no $12 payment. If we all email them maybe they will find it and paid it not much but not right going to paid and then they don't. If any one hears from them post the email.

Annietd
06-17-2004, 08:46 AM
Ok, guys this is the reply I received:

Dear Panel Member,

Thank you for your email. In appreciation for your efforts to comply with the requirements of this study we are implementing an additional $1,000 in the panel sweepstakes which increases your chances of winning! Participants who correctly complete BOTH parts of the survey are eligible. This is the only incentive that is being offered for this survey.

However, if you received information regarding a $12.00 incentive for this particular survey please forward the original survey at your convenience.

Thank you for your continued participation!

How can I forward a survey I took two weeks ago and besides that it was in the body of the survey itself! Looks like we're not getting it!

Anne :(

sweetverna
06-17-2004, 11:03 AM
Thanks for posting your email. The information about payment was in the survey when we took the first survey. So how can you send proof of the $12 when it was in the survey you took not in the email and can only do the survey one time. Their just using that for a excuse not to paid. We can't show proof so thats why their not paying.

Mditchkoff
06-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Well, I am not giving up that easily. Believe that we should all write and tell them that they should have a copy of everything they send out..... which of couse is a copy of all emails and surveys! Am I being too bold to suggest this thought? Campbell's paid Synovate (Consumer Opinion Panel) to have taste tests and follow up comparison on the two Cream of Mushroom Soups. This, of course, was to be done by their Panel.........WHICH IS US..... if we were accepted to do the two surveys. Campbell's negotiated with them, Consumer Opinion Panel offered qualifiers $12.00 to cover the cost of ingredients! My bold thought............perhaps Campbell's Soup should be hearing from us all...........
WHAT DO YOU THINK.....MIGHT CONSUMER OPINION PANEL RECONSIDER?

Mditchkoff
06-21-2004, 07:39 AM
Anyone have a phone number?

Annietd
06-21-2004, 03:16 PM
I'm all for e-mailing them and let them know they should make good on their promise. I imagine Campbells has paid them a good deal. They should at least reimburse us for the ingredients.

Mditchkoff
06-21-2004, 05:33 PM
I personally feel that we should all call and email also:

Synovate (Consumer Opinion Panel) was most certainly paid by Campbell to have their panel, which means THOSE OF US WHO QUALIFIED, try the Cream of Mushroom Soup in one of 3 recipes. Then duplicate the recipe again with the second can. Just as Synovate expects to be paid by their agreement with Campbell, so do we, the members of the Consumer Opinion Panel. I am personally going to add the following "food for thought". I wonder what Campbell will think about members of the Consumer Opinion Panel who took the time to prepare two meals and answer two surveys and were not paid.............the very thing they paid Consumer Opinion Panel for!!!! What do you think about that approach as leverage to get our $12.00 that is due????

Additionally, I am going to ask why Campbell would go with such a company who does not even have a copy of their email invitation to the Panel members, nor doesn't have a copy of the $12.00 offer which most of us feel was in the survey to see if we qualify.

2manycats
06-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Well, they (whoever they are) said they'd be sending me the soups to test, but I still have not received them. There is positively no doubt that we were all initially told we'd be compensated $12. If I ever do get the soups to test, I'll be joining everyone in the fight to get what was promised...they can't change the testing terms like that.

Although I still have not received the soups so I can't personally pursue the promised $12, I agree with Mditchkoff...contact Campbell's corporate offices. If the contracted survey company is going to ignore and deny, contact Campbell's and tell them about this matter.

Synovate is a reputable survey company...I've done lots of surveys with them over the past few years with no problems. This current "soup" thing is really weird.

Mditchkoff
06-22-2004, 07:12 AM
The following is what I emailed today to Marie@synovate.com! Might I suggest that you reword some of these ideas. I have a strong feeling they might look further into our $12.00 payment. For me, it has become a matter of principal and hope that others follow through in some manner as well. I'm giving them 2 days to respond and them I'm calling.............. 1-800-745-4267. For those of you who have received an email back, I hope you call!

THIS IS MY THIRD EMAIL REGARDING THE $12.00 PROMISED TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY IN THE CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP SURVEY.

Just as you expect payment from the Campbell's Corporation for providing this survey to your Consumer Opinion Panel and reporting back to Campbell's with your survey results; we, the qualifying members of this panel, have every right to expect payment as outlined by you in your survey. You have told others to send a copy of your email as PROOF of this $12.00 offer. Since the offer was within the survey itself and because your panel members consist of highly ethical people, we do not print any page of your survey to maintain confidentiality for you as well as your clients.......Like Campbell's. It is, therefore, odd that you would even consider any panel member to provide hard copy proof.

In your qualifying survey, it SAID that you would reimburse all qualifiers $12.00 for ingredients to make the recipes using the two Campbell's. THOSE WHO QUALIFIED, RECEIVED THE TWO CANS OF CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP, FOLLOWED THROUGH AND PREPARED ONE OF THE THREE PROVIDED RECIPES, ANSWERED THE 1ST SURVEY FOR PRODUCT CODE #743. THEN, OUT OF OUR OWN POCKET, WE AGAIN PURCHASED INGREDIENTS AND PREPARED THE DUPLICATE RECIPE USING PRODUCT CODE #918 AND ANSWERED YOUR SECOND SURVEY. I would consider this fulfilling our part of an agreement with expectation of payment as promised just as you expect payment when your agreement with Campbell's is fulfilled!

One does not have to be a Philadelphia Lawyer to realize that Synovate has hard copy of any surveys conducted! It should be a small matter to prove to yourselves within minutes that $12.00 was promised! I would hope that you don't expect your loyal Consumer Opinion Panel member to print every page of your surveys to protect themselves from false claims when by doing so we (the panel) would be placing your confidentiality agreement with your client (Campbell's Soup) in serious jeopardy.

It has been suggested that those of us not paid contact Campbell's Soup as members of the panel who tried their product two times by purchasing ingredients for provided recipes and diligently answered the two surveys provided by Synovate...........WITHOUT RECEIVING COMPENSATION OF $12.00 AS PROMISED! I would hope that Synovate would take an honest look at this survey where you would find that these people calling and writing you are honest and loyal panel members who are only looking for what was promised! Yes, we can all be replaced with others panel members but please don't underestimate the honesty, intelligence, perseverance and logical follow-up of those who have been loyal panel members.

Again, I plead, may I hear from you regarding this matter? Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

dustbunny54
06-22-2004, 03:35 PM
I got a nice email in response to a reply I sent from the second survey invite saying that I had finished both surveys and wondering when I would recieve the $12 reimbursement for the products purchased to test it.

I was NOT told that I would not be payed. But it did say something about receiving more information soon about the reimbursement of the products.

Mditchkoff
06-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Well, thank you to all who have written or called because I got this in response to my 3rd email written this morning.

Dear Panel Member,

I apologize that you have not received a response to your e-mail. You can expect to receive a check for $12 to reimburse you for the cost of the goods purchased to prepare the recipes. It will be approximately 4-6 weeks before you receive the check.

Your continued participation is greatly appreciated.

sweetverna
06-25-2004, 11:06 PM
I have not receive a email yet from them saying I would get paid

Annietd
06-26-2004, 03:12 PM
I have not receive a email yet from them saying I would get paid

Me eiether!

sweetverna
06-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Well, thank you to all who have written or called because I got this in response to my 3rd email written this morning.

Dear Panel Member,

I apologize that you have not received a response to your e-mail. You can expect to receive a check for $12 to reimburse you for the cost of the goods purchased to prepare the recipes. It will be approximately 4-6 weeks before you receive the check.

Your continued participation is greatly appreciated.
I got this email from them yesterday so maybe the check coming If get the check post it here.

Dear Panel Member,

Thank you for your email. I apologize for any confusion regarding the survey incentive. If you completed the entire survey you qualify for the incentive. The checks will be sent after we have compiled the survey responses and the list of Panel Members who completed the survey. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your check.

Thank you for your patience and participation in my surveys.

Annietd
07-28-2004, 11:37 AM
I got my check today for $12, *****! :)

sweetverna
07-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Great I hope my comes to still waiting for the mail to come sometimes doesn't get here until 7

sweetverna
07-28-2004, 04:25 PM
I got my check today to. Hope everyone else who did the study gets paid to. Thanks for all the help and emailing them to. I knew I wasn't nuts when I did that survey and it said it would paid $12 for the cost of the food.