PDA

View Full Version : ClickIQ

dog$
06-10-2004, 01:02 PM
What is with them as of late? I requested payment on 2/27, in late April, I contacted them regarding my check, it went unanswered. A week later, I contacted them again, and some guy named Chris said he'll look into and forward my email to their appropriate accountant. He said I should expect a reply in 2 or 3 days. After three days past, I gave them a week, still nothing. I wrote to them again, and the same guy (Chris) said he'll print my email regarding this and bring it to their accountant or something. I was told to wait a few days, nothing happened. Now, it is the middle of June and my issue has yet been resolved. I email them two weeks ago and got an automatic reply saying they are out and cannot reply. Some member here also posted the samething. I emailed them again last week, and has yet to received a reply.

Also, if you noticed, their surveys are rare these days. Even so, they came up with a new system to disqualified you from it and grant just 25 points for trying. Before this, if you take the survey and complete it, you will received full ammount of points. ClickIQ is heading downhill for me.

disneycub
06-10-2004, 01:04 PM
I just did a survey for them yesterday, and got the full amount promised. Go figure. I requested a payout from them around the first of the year. It took them 2 months, but I did get it.

Tasha405
06-10-2004, 01:05 PM
I got a payment from the about a month or two ago but I remember it took forever! Hopefully they will get everything worked out and send you your check soon. Good luck! :)

elsaleh01
06-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Well i just requested payment from them on the 9th and i have a direct deposit scheduled for the 15th of this month... so 6 days is pretty good for me... I called my bank and its scheduled and everything

pinkhearts27
06-10-2004, 03:30 PM
I requested payment on 6/04/04 and it's Scheduled for Payment on June 14, 2004.. I always go through bank for my payment... When you do checks it takes almost 3 months. I did it before, I don't like it that way. Also update you profile often, always change things on your profile so you can get more surveys. I have checked out four times this year so It's been working for me. Also they will be sending checks out Monday and Tuesday of next week, my cousins got an email telling her that.

hotwheelstx
06-11-2004, 05:37 AM
I requested payment $50.00 May 1, 2004. I received the check June 7, 2004. This time they were really quick sending payment. I've had problems in the past....they've NEVER responded to emails....then again, after I send them emails about payment a check magically has shown up (has happened 3 times) by FedEx. within 4 days of my email. I don't have them directly deposit my incentives, either.

Keep emailing them. They've always come thru for me. Good luck. I know it's frustrating!!!! :( :( :( :(

db1214
06-11-2004, 08:20 AM
I'm in the same boat. My payout request was also on 2/27/04. No payout still. I've made 3 email requests to clickiq -- no response. Any suggestions?

kimmil
06-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Their telephone number is 1-877-714-7060. I requested a $25.00 check and it still wasn't here 1 month after they said they sent it out. I called the above number and a very nice lady said she would stop the other check and send me out a new one...which was here within a week....I could have had it direct deposited sooner but I declined that option.

disneycub
06-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Do you have to request direct deposit initially when you sign on, or is there a way to change that payment option? TIA! :p

pinkhearts27
06-11-2004, 12:52 PM
There is a way to change that payment option. Just wait till you reach payout, when ask how you want payment check direct deposit. It will then ask for your bank routing # and acccount #. Thats it, in a few days you will see when your money is expected to be put in your account..

db1214
06-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks kimmil, i called the number that you listed and hopeful will now get the missing check. They claimed a check was sent in april, but will send a new one next week to replace it. We'll see what happens???

disneycub
06-11-2004, 02:27 PM
Thanks Pinkhearts27! :p

vieprivee
06-11-2004, 03:35 PM
I requested a $25 check on 3/1 and I never got it. I also have not been credited points for a number of surveys and I have NEVER gotten any answers to emails about either. Time for me to call.....

THANKS so much! :)

Bonita
06-11-2004, 03:50 PM
I had problems with them with a direct deposit. They didn't answer my emails, I finally had to call and call and call. Then they started responding by email. It was months before I finally received my money. That was almost a year ago and I stopped doing their surveys, it's not worth my time.

vieprivee
06-11-2004, 04:06 PM
I just called, did not expect anyone to be there. A gentleman answered and I told him that on 3/1/04 I requested a check and it still says pending in my account. Also, I have taken 4 surveys and not been credited. He told me to email them and I told him I repeatedly did and I got no response. He said Trina was in, the person in charge of checks etc., but she was not in. I left a message with all the pertinent info. I HOPE she gets back to me but if not I will call back early next week.

AGAIN, kimmil, THANKS for the number!!! :)

I bet I am out the points that were never automatically credited but I will deal with that later.....

swan0002
06-11-2004, 09:42 PM
I requested a check for $25.00 on 4/8 and still waiting. Thanks for the # I'll be calling on Monday!! :)

mesh30
06-12-2004, 05:51 AM
I requested my check on April 29th and it came last week when it said it would, I've never had any problem with them. I hope everyone gets their checks soon.

vieprivee
06-29-2004, 02:41 PM
STILL NO CHECK!

I called and emailed a confirmation of my address(as I was told to do) and I was told it would be 7-10 working days until the check I ordered on March 1 will finally arrive. IT IS MORE THAN THAT and still no check!

WONDER if it will ever come?

Did anyone else get any missing checks in the last 2 1/2 weeks?

THANKS!

dog$
06-29-2004, 03:48 PM
STILL NO CHECK!

I called and emailed a confirmation of my address(as I was told to do) and I was told it would be 7-10 working days until the check I ordered on March 1 will finally arrive. IT IS MORE THAN THAT and still no check!

WONDER if it will ever come?

Did anyone else get any missing checks in the last 2 1/2 weeks?

THANKS!

I finally received my check, it came yesterday.

Also, I have not received any surveys from them in weeks. :rolleyes:

Might dump this site once I cashed the check. :(

db1214
06-29-2004, 08:36 PM
got my check from 2-27 a few days ago after making a phone call

vieprivee
06-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Back on the phone I go today. I guess I am finished with this site too, although I have almost enough points to cash out again even without all the surveys I never got credit for. BUT I will wait for my check to come and even cash out one more time before I quit....or maybe THAT is not even worth it! SIGH! :(

THANKS for all the feedback! :)

blusie
06-30-2004, 07:35 PM
I just cashed in on 6/10 using the direct deposit for the first time, and the $25 was in my bank account on 6/26, which was pretty quick. I don't get that many surveys from them and admit it takes a while to earn enough to cashout, but I've never had any problems with receiving the money they owed me. Sorry for all of you that are having problems and hope you're able to get your money soon.

vieprivee
07-11-2004, 05:36 PM
I have been on the phone to ClickIQ repeatedly since my last post of the end of the month. Trina told me that they mailed out a second check and I never got that one.(She said that it probably got lost in the mailroom, etc, etc) So I called again on July first and she told me that they would FedEx me a check and I should get it the next day(Friday), before the long holiday weekend. Of course I never got it. I called Trina again on 7/6(Tuesday after the long holiday weekend), actually called twice and left her messages each time but she never returned my calls. I called Wednesday and she answered the phone, sounded rather annoyed, and she said that the check was going out FedEx, three day air(does that even exist?) and I would get it by Monday(tomorrow).

I have gotten the royal runaround here and I really don't believe them anymore. IF and WHEN I get the check I will post here.

I can cash out again but wonder what will happen with THAT check!

WHY IS IT SO HARD to get what we deserve and have to fight for it from each and every site, whether it is a survey site or a rewards site? :confused:

THANK YOU PINECONE! YOU are much appreciated, :D the only reliable site as of late, at least for me!!!! :rolleyes: BIG SIGH!!! :(

PS
I just checked out FedEx and there is a 3 business day FedEx Express-saver....maybe I WILL get my check? :eek:

hotwheelstx
07-12-2004, 12:12 AM
I've had the same problems with them in the past. LET ME STATE FOR THE RECORD I've NEVER been ripped off by these people. The first 2 cashouts I ever had were FEDEX to me-I didn't get them thru regular mail. After emailing 3 times I received both checks w/in 2 days.

Last time I cashed out May 24, 2004 check arrived snail mail July 2, 2004.

I haven't lost all hope on them yet. Still don't receive many emails from them for surveys but I think (jmo) they're honest. Good luck to all :) :) :)

kvmj
07-13-2004, 10:16 AM
I cashed out on 06/04/04 and received my check on 07/12/04.

vieprivee
07-13-2004, 06:21 PM
THIS PLACE must not like me! It seems that I am really the only one having these problems. :(

THEY GUARANTEED that my check would be here by today(FedEx), after being told it would be here BEFORE the July 4th weekend, then by July 6th, then the end of last week, then today. WELL IT IS NOT HERE and I have been waiting since March first!

I have to call Trina again tomorrow and THIS TIME I will NOT be nice! I always thought you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar but it surely doesn't work with this place. It is so frustrating to have to FIGHT for what is rightfully yours! But I guess I need to continue doing just that! :mad:

vieprivee
07-19-2004, 07:56 PM
I GOT MY CHECK TODAY! After calling almost every day since June 11th, it finally came!

THANKS for the phone number, kimmil!! :D