PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone elses computer freeze up everytime they try to get rewards?

Kate2456
06-10-2004, 09:39 AM
I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem or knew how to fix it. Thanks,
C.

exrailroad
06-10-2004, 09:51 AM
I have this problem and I would like to know if there anyway to fix this. I use to at least be able to get a $5 gift certificate but not lately.

dog$
06-10-2004, 10:08 AM
I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem or knew how to fix it. Thanks,
C.

It's not your PC that is freezing up... it's their server.

I have this problem and I would like to know if there anyway to fix this. I use to at least be able to get a $5 gift certificate but not lately.

There's nothing you can do. It's up to RTV to upgrade their systems.

chocolatelover
06-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Right...

It froze on me yesterday in the middle of getting the reward, they said "server busy" BUT...when I was able to get in (after closing page, clearing files and cookies) the gift certificate I had in my cart, was still there..and I got an email confirming my order after I "checked out".
So if you had a GC in your cart, it is kept there at least for 10 minutes (could be longer). I know if it isn't in a cart, then it is a lost cause.

dog$
06-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Right...

It froze on me yesterday in the middle of getting the reward, they said "server busy" BUT...when I was able to get in (after closing page, clearing files and cookies) the gift certificate I had in my cart, was still there..and I got an email confirming my order after I "checked out".
So if you had a GC in your cart, it is kept there at least for 10 minutes (could be longer). I know if it isn't in a cart, then it is a lost cause.

Once you got an item in your cart, you have up to 24 hours to check out. Sometimes it freezes up on me so I just go back and do the final step. :)