PDA

View Full Version : Well hmmm hehe

EgHunny
06-03-2004, 10:09 AM
Well as everyone knows, when my grandmother passed away, it left a hole in my heart.

Well when we all were trying to get everything settled, because we have already seen the will, not offically, but just to see if we can get rid of some things... My nana was a real pack rat...

In the midst of things my grandpa asked me what he should do with her car... Uhhh I dunno keep it for sentimental value? None of us wanna drive something my grandma drove, just because it would bring to many memories....

It seems this post is getting really long isnt it? I swear I am going somewhere with this I promise ;)

Well long story short I inherited my grandmas favorite animal... Her beautiful cat... She hates the indoors, and has always been an outside cat for 8 yrs... She is turning into my lil angel.. She follows me where ever I go... I will post a pic as soon as I can take one of her..

Angel~Chihuahua
06-03-2004, 10:14 AM
that is wonderful that you inherited her beloved pet. your grandma knows the cat will be in good hands with you.

teenies*mom
06-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Thats sweet - your the cats mommy now.
When my neighbor died **unexpectedly** a few years ago - his dog didn't know what to do - Heidi (the dog) stayed in Bruce's truck for over a week - she wouldn't even eat - the only thing she did outside that truck is her ummmm business, if you know what I mean, other than that she stayed 24 hours a day in his truck because she missed him soo much...it's amazing how animals can actually miss someone, so now maybe your cat won't miss your gramma as much now with you around. do you know what I mean.

Angel Lips
06-03-2004, 10:34 AM
I think your grandma's cat has found a great new owner (you) and its very sweet that your grandma left you her favorite animal. She knew that you would take good care of it. Cats are a loving animal.