PDA

View Full Version : When is half.com closing?

aneisu
06-02-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm trying to set up a seller account and I'm having tons of problems. Does anyone know the official close date of half.com?

thanks!

Willow
06-02-2004, 12:31 PM
http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jsp?forum=4&thread=410144519&modified=1085172733993

According to what someone said at this site it is to close down in July.

Steve
06-16-2004, 09:42 PM
The date has been pushed back to October 14th.

Airbuswife
06-16-2004, 10:10 PM
wow! this is all news to me, i had NO IDEA it was shutting down!
So, WHY??? :(

tsquared
06-17-2004, 03:45 AM
I got this yesterday..........
Dear Seller,

We are writing to inform you that the completion date for integrating Half.com into the eBay platform has been extended from July 13 to October 14, 2004. We know that many of you have already made the transition to eBay and are experiencing encouraging results. Your success drives our success, and all of us at Half and eBay truly appreciate your efforts. However, we have also heard from many of you that you would like to have the flexibility to continue selling on Half.com during the important back-to-school season.

Based on this feedback, we have decided to leave Half.com open until October 14. This will allow you to maximize your sales during this back-to-school season, as well as have additional time to transition to eBay. We strongly encourage you to sell on both eBay and Half.com during this transition period so you can take advantage of the enhancements we have made to the eBay platform and the upcoming back-to-school marketing campaign.

If you have questions about the date change from July 13 to October 14, please see our FAQ, attend a live Q&A session or stop by the Books, Movies, Music and Video Games booth if you are at eBay Live. We appreciate your business and look forward to a growing relationship with you.

Sincerely,

Mike Aufricht
VP/GM, Half.com

JKATHERINE
06-17-2004, 04:28 AM
I got the same email :)