PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen The Day After Tomorrow?

justme23
05-30-2004, 04:24 PM
We just saw it this afternoon. I don't know how realistic something like that is but they did an excellent job in making it... Great movie!

ahippiechic
05-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Yes, it was great! :)

Tasha405
05-30-2004, 05:53 PM
No, but I did see the day before yesterday! :p j/k LOL

I haven't seen it yet but I want to. :)

catssass
05-30-2004, 06:08 PM
We were going to see it but decided to see "Troy" and I am so glad I saw it , it was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time, I cried like a baby and Brad Pitt was so nice to look at semi-nude...LOL I highly recommend it and I usually hate movies like that, it was also easy to follow if you are worried about greek mythology...

Trishntx
05-31-2004, 06:59 AM
I am going to see Day AFter Tomorrow........this afternoon, I will report back.
My son and DIL went to see Troy and they said the same thing, that is was one of the best movies he had ever seen, but I don't need to go see it, since he told me every single detail about the movie..lol.

JKATHERINE
05-31-2004, 07:04 AM
My DH and I saw Day After Tomorrow on Friday night. We both thought it was an excellent movie that was very well done. The special effects are amazing.

Angelseyes28
05-31-2004, 07:21 AM
We just saw it this afternoon. I don't know how realistic something like that is but they did an excellent job in making it... Great movie!

Thanks for the info! I have been wanting to see it ever since the previews came out on it. Now I just have to try to come up with the money. :o

EricsnKy
05-31-2004, 10:35 AM
I went and watched this movie with some friends the day it opened. The theatre was packed - sold out. It was pretty good , I'd defintely watch it again.

kelly12569
05-31-2004, 12:19 PM
We havent seen it yet but its playing at the drive in down the road so hopefully we will go see it this weekend! Not to be selfish or anything but I wanted to wait until a weekend we didnt have all the kids so I could actually watch the entire movie :eek: LOL

Willow
05-31-2004, 12:33 PM
Today on the news it was described as a disaster flick. I have not seen it yet so I can't give an opinon. They said Shrek2 was in first place and that Troy had fallen back to third place.

teenies*mom
05-31-2004, 01:44 PM
We went to see it Saturday night. It was a good movie, kinda freaky that something like that could happen.
I liked it though.

Trishntx
05-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Saw the movie. It was great. Was a bit scary thinking that might actually happen, yikes.
I give it about an 8 out of 10.

I watched Shrek II the other day and about rolled out of the theater laughing at that darn donkey and cat. Was a funny movie.

Gherky
05-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Thanks for all the reviews. I've been wondering if I should get bf to go see The Day After Tomorrow. He wants to go see Troy but I don't. :rolleyes:

ahippiechic
05-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Gherky, did you like Braveheart? Everyone says Troy is even better.

Gherky
05-31-2004, 10:24 PM
I've never seen Braveheart. :o Before I met bf I could count on one hand the number of movies that I'd seen. LOL I like mythology but I'm not much of a Brad Pitt fan. Still, if I can get bf to take me to the movie I want to see then I guess I could suffer looking at a half-naked Pitt. :D

catssass
06-01-2004, 05:36 AM
I've never seen Braveheart. :o Before I met bf I could count on one hand the number of movies that I'd seen. LOL I like mythology but I'm not much of a Brad Pitt fan. Still, if I can get bf to take me to the movie I want to see then I guess I could suffer looking at a half-naked Pitt. :D

Don' t worry about it being a Brad Pitt movie, its not, the story is so much bigger than his role, Eric Bana and Orlando Bloom are excellent in it, it has everything love, romance, action and is visually stunning....Gee, can you tell I liked it? LOL :rolleyes: