PDA

View Full Version : Joshua Gracin (american Idol)

EricsnKy
05-29-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm sure you fellow AI watchers remember Joshua Gracin from AI -2nd season. I wasn't a big fan of his during that season and was not upset to see him leave the show. But now he is a country singer, and it sounds great on him! It is totally the right genre for him.

I am not a big country fan, but do like a few select country artists, and I do believe Josh is one of them! His new single "I want to Live," is awesome! His debut album drops sometime early next month.

Have you guys heard this single and if so what do you think ?

www.joshgracin.com

ocvachick
05-29-2004, 04:37 PM
I have heard it and seen the video on CMT.. its just awesome. I liked him on the show because of the whole "military appeal" but now as a country singer hes great.

woleys
05-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I have heard it and seen the video on CMT.. its just awesome. I liked him on the show because of the whole "military appeal" but now as a country singer hes great.

ITA! I love the song! I think it is an awesome song and he is a great country singer. I hope he does good.

Sweetberries
05-29-2004, 05:49 PM
I love that song :)

EricsnKy
05-29-2004, 06:08 PM
I really like the single also, I hope the rest of the album is good. I plan on buying it - and I'm not a big country fan, haha.

I checked billboard charts yesterday and the single was at #18. Top twenty! Not bad at all..

nanajoanie
05-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Didn't know about his current music. When he was on A. I. I always thought he was more country...mostly a Marine. He has a fantastic voice and I felt bad when he got voted off the program...Glad he is doing so well :)

slkirk22
05-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Hey I went to high school with this guy it is kinda weird to see him on tv and stuff too bad we were never friends ;)