PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Fantasia!!!

woleys
05-26-2004, 07:37 PM
Everyone here is SO glad Fantasia won! Hubby told me the first time he heard her sing that she was the winner and he was right! We all love her voice. We think she really was touched about winning and all the support she had from all the fans. We will be buying her cds. I think she is going to make it big!

WAY TO GO FANTASIA!!! CONGRATS!!

karenc001
05-26-2004, 07:41 PM
I am so Glad she won. dh and I cant wait for her album to come out
YEAH FANTASIA

FANTASIA RULES CONGRATS

MamaFairal
05-26-2004, 08:37 PM
i wanted Diana to win.......i think Fantasia'a voice is SCReeeeechy sounding!

Gherky
05-26-2004, 09:32 PM
i wanted Diana to win.......i think Fantasia'a voice is SCReeeeechy sounding!
I agree, but I guess everyone's ears are made differently. :D

Congrats to Fantasia. :)

Tracy'sMom
05-26-2004, 09:36 PM
I liked them both. I think they both are gonna make it big. Fantasia reminds me of Tina Turner.

Hi_Ya!
05-26-2004, 09:51 PM
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, Fantasia WON!!! :D

I am soooooooo Happy for her! I also can't wait for her CD to come out.
I was crying right along with her when she won! :)

sandy_g25
05-26-2004, 10:19 PM
I also want to say congrats to FANTASIA :) , I have been with her and voting for her all the way Diana and the rest were good but they no way compared to her,can't wait until her album comes out, I think she deserves it I believe she appreciated it more then Diana would have,and Simon was definately right this time when he said she is our next American Idol, so way to go Fantasia :D

woleys
05-27-2004, 02:39 AM
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, Fantasia WON!!! :D

I am soooooooo Happy for her! I also can't wait for her CD to come out.
I was crying right along with her when she won! :)

ME TOO!! I think she has a great voice and sounds a lot like Macy Gray and I love Macy Gray too! Fantasia has a great voice!! I really can't wait for her to cd to come out! She really sings "I Believe" so so good!

I also want to say congrats to FANTASIA , I have been with her and voting for her all the way Diana and the rest were good but they no way compared to her,can't wait until her album comes out, I think she deserves it I believe she appreciated it more then Diana would have,and Simon was definately right this time when he said she is our next American Idol, so way to go Fantasia

ITA! I think she deserves it and that she did appreciate it more than Diana would have. You could tell that she was very touched to have so many fans and people to support her.

A BIG BIG CONGRATS FANTASIA!!!

crazyme-ma
05-27-2004, 10:43 AM
Way to go Fantasia :D Congrats

She had me in tears the past 2 nights with her singing her heart out. I had chills listening to her. I too voted for her from day 1!!

CrazyMe-Ma

woleys
05-27-2004, 12:14 PM
Way to go Fantasia :D Congrats

She had me in tears the past 2 nights with her singing her heart out. I had chills listening to her. I too voted for her from day 1!!

CrazyMe-Ma

ME TOO! She has gave me chills a few times listening to her. She really does sing her heart out. I think she is very talented and so so glad she won!! WHAT A VOICE!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!