PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos

lameduch27
05-26-2004, 03:34 PM
I can't believe they killed Adriana... :( . She'd been so sick over all this going on, and all she wanted was for her and Christopher to be together. That selfish azzhole's gonna get his though,,,he left his fingerprints all over her neck in the bruises from trying to choke her.

justme23
05-26-2004, 03:44 PM
You didn't know it was coming? It's been a 'rumor' since this season started, but was expected since she is going to be staring in Joey in the fall. Silvio (if you believe rumors) is next... along w/ Tonys cousin Tony.

lameduch27
05-26-2004, 03:57 PM
Had no idea it was coming,,,I guess I was in denial,,,lol. I know she's been in sooo much trouble, and being threatened by the investigators and all. It was just so sad, she worshiped the ground Christopher walked on. I was however, glad to see Carmella and Tony back together,, :D

justme23
05-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Had no idea it was coming,,,I guess I was in denial,,,lol. I know she's been in sooo much trouble, and being threatened by the investigators and all. It was just so sad, she worshiped the ground Christopher walked on. I was however, glad to see Carmella and Tony back together,, :D

Ya, I have mixed feelings on the reconcile... I think she only did it to get the money, if he'd have said no she wouldn't have let him come back... I think anyways... I think she's got other agendas too.