PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch american idol?

kaysee
05-26-2004, 10:31 AM
I was all happy last night because i voted the entire 4 hours and got through 263 times :) but, now i am worried because i don't think i should have been able to get through that easy. So, i hope my girl doesn't lose!! 6 1/2 hour countdown :eek:

nanajoanie
05-26-2004, 10:42 AM
I had tears with Diana's 1st two songs and then again with Fantasia's last 2 songs. Both are great. I'm cheering for Fantasia, but either way, they are both winners :) And I don't like the multiple voting at all. I think it should be one vote per phone.

seawind
05-26-2004, 02:04 PM
who were u voteing for kaysee? i voted for diana the whole 4 hours and only got threw 150 times

true dat the voteing thing just has to be changed

kaysee
05-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Diana!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

seawind
05-26-2004, 03:20 PM
dangu speed dialer lol go diana!!

thats 413 combined hmm hope thats a good sign lol

any fantasia fans that voted the whole 4 hours that care to share how many times they got threw? :rolleyes:

Crick
05-26-2004, 03:55 PM
dangu speed dialer lol go diana!!

thats 413 combined hmm hope thats a good sign lol

any fantasia fans that voted the whole 4 hours that care to share how many times they got threw? :rolleyes:

I voted for Fantasia and was only able to get through around 100 times, using all the -04 and -06 numbers and two telephones. :p Got through on first call and then about every twenty-five to thirty after that. Also got allot of recordings saying I had misdialed. Don't think so since I hit redial on both phones.

melsh
05-26-2004, 05:22 PM
I could not get through at all! :mad:

Go Diana! :D

seawind
05-26-2004, 06:36 PM
I voted for Fantasia and was only able to get through around 100 times, using all the -04 and -06 numbers and two telephones. :p Got through on first call and then about every twenty-five to thirty after that. Also got allot of recordings saying I had misdialed. Don't think so since I hit redial on both phones.

i called fantasias twice the first time i tried took me 9 times to get threw and the second time i tried tooke me 2 times dident seem very busy compared to dianas at that time :)

DBackFan
05-26-2004, 06:54 PM
I voted off and on for Diana the whole 4 hours and only got through like 10 times, go Di!

seawind
05-26-2004, 06:59 PM
figures fantasia won same crap will happen that happened last year with rubben and clay i give fantasia props though she deserved it diana did to though but heck they'll both do equally well in record sales so yip

why do i watch this dum show LOL

cathych
05-26-2004, 07:28 PM
I thought we were signing a petition so people could not vote so many times. What happened with that?

seawind
05-26-2004, 08:24 PM
its still in process i dont think its been sent to whoever its supposed to be sent to yet they gotta get more signatures i guess

Hi_Ya!
05-26-2004, 09:36 PM
I voted for Fantasia the whole 4 hours. I did get some busy signals and recordings saying "I" had misdialed, but I managed to get through a whole lot to vote for her. I didn't keep count though.

YAAAAAAAAY My Girl Fantasia WON!!! :D

woleys
05-27-2004, 02:29 AM
I voted for Fantasia the whole 4 hours. I did get some busy signals and recordings saying "I" had misdialed, but I managed to get through a whole lot to vote for her. I didn't keep count though.

I voted the whole four hrs as well. I didn't keep count either. WAY TO GO FANTASIA!! I am so happy she won.

Crick
05-27-2004, 03:18 AM

Glad to see talent won out over cutsey. Fantasia is Fantastic.

seawind
05-27-2004, 05:53 AM
Glad to see talent won out over cutsey. Fantasia is Fantastic.

ok she won thats great for her but i jsut wish everybody would stop with the whole fantasia is fantastic and dianna is dynamite thing its so corny lol

Crick
05-27-2004, 12:56 PM
ok she won thats great for her but i jsut wish everybody would stop with the whole fantasia is fantastic and dianna is dynamite thing its so corny lol

Southerners love corny! Obviously the whole country does, how else do you explain the longevity of HEE HAW! :D We also love our grits, sweet tea, watermelon, fried chicken, anything fried, corn on the cob, creamed corn, cornbread, cornpos, heck now I'm hungry. ;)

woleys
05-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Southerners love corny! Obviously the whole country does, how else do you explain the longevity of HEE HAW! :D We also love our grits, sweet tea, watermelon, fried chicken, anything fried, corn on the cob, creamed corn, cornbread, cornpos, heck now I'm hungry. ;)

LOL!! That is so funny! :D

seawind
05-27-2004, 09:25 PM

yeah but thats all food i can make an exception for that lol i need some watermelon

Hi_Ya!
05-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey Crick, are Cornpos the same thing as Hushpuppies?

kriskay
05-30-2004, 10:10 PM
I personally think Diana has the better voice. But Fantasia has more stage presence. I voted for Diana.

Gherky
06-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Eww not me. I'm southern but I don't like grits, sweet tea, watermelon, cornbread..........or Fantasia. :p :D

DBackFan
06-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Eww not me. I'm southern but I don't like grits, sweet tea, watermelon, cornbread..........or Fantasia. :p :D

LMAO! :D

Crick
06-04-2004, 06:00 AM

Then you should turn in your Southern By Birth Card! ;) A southerner who doesn't like grits, sweet tea, watermelon or cornbread is treason. :D Since Fantasia and Diana are both southern ladies then I can't fault you on that one. :)