PDA

View Full Version : I know this may be a long shot but...

dianenjeff
05-25-2004, 06:15 PM
I just recently went to my dentist and I need alot of work done, but the problem is that my insurance only covers some of it. Does anyone know of any programs or anything that could help? If you do please either post here or email me at dianenjeff@msn.com Thanks!

guesswho!
05-25-2004, 09:34 PM
If your dentist participates there's a credit card called Care Credit. You get up to a yr. interest free, the interest free periods are based on how much you're putting on the card.But then they'd probably have mentioned it if they were participants. Might be worth asking? This is what we used when I had root canals, we also don't have denatl insurance.

Sorry that's all that I know of.

schsa
05-26-2004, 07:07 AM
The other thing to do is spread the work out over a period of time. Your dental insurance should have a yearly max. What you want to do is plan the work so that you max out each year without going into debt. You can pay the dentist off each visit or each year depending on how much work is done.

There are ways to do it. Talk to your dentist or his staff about what is to be done, when and how much your part of the bill you will be responsible for.