PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia - GO GO GO

nanajoanie
05-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Fantasia and Diana are still in the running for next week. GO Fantasia :) :) :) Poor Jasmine but she will do fine :)

DBackFan
05-19-2004, 07:03 PM
Diana - GO GO GO :D

Fantasia go go go off the show ;)

MamaFairal
05-19-2004, 07:05 PM

Sorry Nana i agree here .......lol

Tracy'sMom
05-19-2004, 07:09 PM
I like them both. I think regardless who wins the both will do good.

FreeIs4Me
05-19-2004, 07:25 PM

I am with you DBackFan!!

Fantasias voice is worse than nails on a chalk board!

Go Diana!!!

nanajoanie
05-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Fantasia is a local girl and when she did Summertime from Porgy & Bess, that hooked me. Diana's song that hooked me was the one she did of Gloria Estafan. If I could only buy one CD it would be Diana since she has more variety and has gotten better every week. But Fantasia is more used to the stage and it 'appears' easy for her. Either girl that wins is great. They are already both winners. And Tamyra Gray was sensational when she did a guest appearance. So professional. I'll be glad after next week when A. I. is over. I want my life back :rolleyes:

Shann
05-19-2004, 09:08 PM

I agree! I feel bad but I CANNOT stand Fantasia's voice, it drives me crazy.. I have to say that I really liked Jasmine, she had such a sweet innocent voice. I haven't bought any cd's from American Idol contestants, but sI would consider buying one of hers. My votes now go to Diana!

kriskay
05-19-2004, 09:19 PM

I have to agree here too. I really like Diana, and I think she has done wonderfully at everything they have thrown at her. Fantasia seems to just change every song to the same sound. She sounds the same on all of them. I couldn't believe what she did to that Barry Manilow song.

Jenniferj
05-20-2004, 01:45 AM
Fantasia reminds me of Macy Gray kind of in the way that she sings.......

I love Diana - She seemed a bit off yesterday, but I think she's the best thing to happen to Idol in a while.... :)

catdance
05-20-2004, 05:04 AM
I "FLIP" for Fantasia, she is my gal, has been the whole way, I don't care for Diana, at all...but it all in for a fun hour at my house, especially last night, but that show could easily be a 1/2 hour...

woleys
05-20-2004, 08:05 AM
I "FLIP" for Fantasia, she is my gal, has been the whole way, I don't care for Diana, at all...but it all in for a fun hour at my house, especially last night, but that show could easily be a 1/2 hour...

ITA!! I love Fantasia! I really want her to win. I also think she sounds like Macy Gray. I love Macy Gray as well. GO FANTASIA!!!!! :) Diana didn't act like she was "touched" at all last night when they were showing her in her home town. But Fantasia did......she was crying and really touched over everything that everyone in her home town did for her. My whole family have been BIG Fantasia fans the whole way. Me and my mom also liked George. I guess it was just his personality. He was always smiling! Anyways!!! GO GO GO FANTASIA!!!!!!

cybermia
05-20-2004, 08:52 AM
I think Fantasia is the most talented, but I don't like Macy Gray and when her voice does that, it irks me to all heck.
Diana is less talented, but heck, she's young. With professianl training, she could be really, really great. She gets my vote.