PDA

View Full Version : mom2jal

LadyBones
05-19-2004, 09:04 AM
There are only a few of us with the ability to change usernames and such so we do things as we get to them. I'm sorry yours wasn't changed right away, but I chose to spend this morning at my child's Kindergarten Graduation rather than catch up on emails. We volunteer our spare time to do what we do and sending emails, private messages, and then making posts all over the boards is not going to get things done any faster. You will hear from us when we get to your request.

I understand children come first, I have 3 children myself, ( i sent the e-mail yesterday and i just thought i would hear something by now) How would i have known if my e-mail actually reached you all? I was just checking, i am very sorry that i upset you :( I did'nt know you were the only mod in charge of everything, Now i know. Again i'm sorry :(

LadyBones
05-19-2004, 09:20 AM
Thanks Mom2jal :)
BTW Did you cry at your childs kindergarten Graduation? I did for all 3 of my boys! Next year my oldest will be graduating from highschool and i'm sure i will cry like a baby :)