PDA

View Full Version : clickiq- do they pay?

db1214
05-17-2004, 06:24 AM
I made a payout request at the end of feb. It is still pending - re check status. I sent them an email. No response. Do they pay? Thanks

hblueeyes
05-17-2004, 06:29 AM
Yes Takes about 8 weeks. I have been paid 3 times and am ready to cash out again.

Me :p

dog$
05-17-2004, 12:24 PM
I made a payout request at the end of feb. It is still pending - re check status. I sent them an email. No response. Do they pay? Thanks
It seems we're in the same boat. I requested on 2/27, still pending. :mad: :rolleyes:

bbelover
05-17-2004, 12:49 PM
I am ready to cashout again too cashed out twice before, altho the last time was a week late, but never had to wait that long..They do direct deposit just fine

hotwheelstx
05-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Yes,

They do pay. I've cashed out several times. The very first time I did I NEVER received the check. I emailed them after 3 months. Lo and behold the next day FedEx was at my door w/a check. Haven't had a problem since. It'll show up....if not email them. They are wonderful about getting your $$$$ to you.

Good luck :) :) :) :) :) :)

gmyers
05-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Yes they do pay. Me and my husband have been paid a couple of times. It
usually takes six to eight weeks for us. I would keep emailing them till you get an answer. :)

kimmil
05-18-2004, 05:28 AM
I cashed out in the beginning of March. I went to the clickiq site yesterday and on the rewards page it said that my check was sent out on April 30th ??? Yesterday was May 17th and it still wasn't here. I emailed them about 3pm EST and an auto-email came back saying:

Thank you for contacting Customer Service. Our hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST
Monday through Friday. We will respond to you during these hours.

Thank you for your interest and participation.
Chris Simmons
Customer Service Support
ClickIQ

The way I figure it was 2:00 pm there which fell in between their 9-5 working hours. I think something is going on....????????

adam
05-16-2008, 01:43 PM

yes they do pay i allway got my check in the mail so do they pay yes

tsquared
05-17-2008, 05:28 AM
I have never had a problem getting paid from them either

CindyW
05-17-2008, 07:08 AM
I also have cashed out with them quite a few times and have never had a problem, but they do take right at 8 weeks.They are one of the longest (or so it seems anyway).I would still contact customer service it can't hurt.