PDA

View Full Version : I feel so bad today

Tasha405
05-14-2004, 05:19 AM
Night before last I started feeling a little sick but I thought it was allergies. Yesterday it got worse as the day went on and then it hit me like a ton of bricks last night. My nose is all stuffy one minute and running the next, I'm sneezing, wheezing, coughing and I even had light chest pains yesterday and last night. I guess it was from this cold in my chest.

I took some NyQuil and went to bed but it didn't help much. I felt like I couldn't breathe and even woke up gasping for air a few times. I'm coughing my head off and I feel so tired. I feel like I could lay down and sleep for days. Hubby is at work, so resting and taking it easy is out of the question for now because I have a 3 yr old and a 7 month old to take care of. DH & the boys have been sneezing a lot the past few days and the baby started getting a runny nose and sneezing yesterday. I guess we are all getting sick. :(

justinenycole26
05-14-2004, 05:44 AM
I hope you and your family are feeling better soon!

bell_peaches
05-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Feel better soon. We all know how men and children are when they are sick. HURRY and get back on your feet. Moms can't get sick. FEEL BETTER SOON

monii222
05-14-2004, 05:55 AM
(((Tasha405 )))

DivineMsDi
05-14-2004, 06:05 AM
Tasha--
Today is the day for videos for the 3 year old and nap when the baby does! If not, sit yourself on the sofa with your toddler and watch them and rest. I hope you feel better soon. :)

VALENA-)45
05-14-2004, 07:31 AM
I Am Praying For You To Feel Better Soon. Drink Some Hot Tea, With Lemon And Honey, It Will Help Get The Congestion Out Of Your Chest, But, You Still Need To Go To The Doctor To Get An Antibiatic, To Dry Up The Congestion In Your Chest. ((((((((((tasha405)))))))))).

queenangie
05-14-2004, 07:41 AM
"Tasha, get yourself to the doctor!" Did I sound like your Mom too?

I have the exact thing you do...and it went into my lungs to Bronchitis.
The doctor said it may have even been pneumonia. I didn't want or
need a chest xray, because the treatment is the same regardless.

I got on an antibiotic on Monday and 2 new inhalers.

Like Valena says, "Drink, drink, drink!"

If you wait soooooo long, that you end up in the hospital
with pneumonia/bronchitis
who is going to care for your darling children?

Tasha405
05-14-2004, 09:43 AM
Thanks everyone, including the "moms" lol :p :)

I'm taking some otc meds right now but hubby said that if I didn't start feeling better that he was taking me to the hospital this evening when he gets home from work. I just feel soooo tired and thirsty! I've been drinking water, kool-aid, pop and everything else I can get my hands on and my head feels like it weighs 100 pounds itself. :( Hopefully this will be over soon. Thanks again everyone. {{{Hugs}}}