PDA

View Full Version : The survivor winner of million is..... (Fan Voting)

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-13-2004, 06:30 PM
RUPERT!!!!

And he just handed it to his wife :~ Good guy! :D

FINAL 4 PICKED BY VIEWERS WERE...

Colby
Tom
Rupert
Rob

villian~Johnny fairplay
most beautiful~Amber
sexiest male~Colby

Was there any more?

Gumball1960
05-13-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm so happy Rupert won, I was crying right along with him when Jeff called out his name. :D He's got his own website ( http://www.rupertb.com/ ) and it lists all of the places he's doing personal appearances coming up. He's coming here to Anderson on the 29th to sign autographs and a photo op at the local horse racing track. I'll be there, camera & autograph book in hand. :D

Tas
05-13-2004, 09:18 PM
They don't even have the winner listed on the website yet. Thanks so much for letting me know it was Rupert. Woohoo

jinydale
05-14-2004, 09:33 AM
You all need to go to ebay and check out the bidding on the survivor props. Everything that Rupert had anything to do with, is bidded up to outrageous prices. Everbody's torches are bidded up to $400-$800. Rudy's is over $1000 now, but Ruperts is over $3000. The love for this man is outrageous!!!!!!!!!

ezmoney163
05-14-2004, 01:35 PM
I am so happy he won. I called DH from bingo 4 times within the hour to see who was the big winner. Out of everyone, I honestly believe this man will do good things with the money!! Rupert is the all time greatest survivor!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!

teddy2948
05-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Rupert seems like such a great guy! I'm glad he won. It just seems like he will do good things with the money for his family and the kids he works with. It would be great to see an updated story on him a year from. I think he is the All Time Survivor. Doing those back to back survivor shows must have been hard on him and his family!

hotdoglove
05-15-2004, 06:28 AM
i am so glad he won too :)

seawind
05-17-2004, 08:59 PM
i wanted colby to win ruperts a good guy and everything but colby was just to nice and gave up the for sure win a few years back i figured rupert would win though because he lasted on the show longer then colby so the public new him more and also he was on last years season i think he needed the money more anyway so i guess it works, colby seems to be doing decent on tv shows and stuff lately :)