PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe we forgot......but he did too

CABANN
05-13-2004, 09:54 AM
Yesterday my youngest son was eating breakfast, when he realized it was time to finally pull out his last front-top tooth. It was so loose that it came out with no problem. After it was out he put it in his train pillow that has a pocket in the back, and got ready for school and left.

Well this morning after all the kids finished breakfast, I asked them to brush their teeth, and just as I said it I remembered about the tooth in the pillow. I looked at my hubby and he remembered too, so I took Steven outside to have him help me feed the animals, and my hubby played tooth fairy. And when we came back in the house I asked Steven what the tooth fairy brought him and he ran to his room and found the money. I feel so bad that I forgot, but at least DS forgot too.

freeby4me
05-13-2004, 09:57 AM
WOW!!! Close call LOL Good thing DS forgot too although you could have just played it that "Maybe the tooth fairy will come while your at school" or something like that!

Angel Lips
05-13-2004, 10:04 AM
well you got lucky that he had forgotten too, aww well atleast you remembered and the hubby got to play tooth fairy.

CABANN
05-13-2004, 10:18 AM
The funny thing was that Jay and I tried to be sly on what was going on, but when I asked Steven what the tooth fairy brought and he ran off to his room, my 13 year old looks at me and said " Good going mom". :D

Kelsey1224
05-13-2004, 10:49 AM
The funny thing was that Jay and I tried to be sly on what was going on, but when I asked Steven what the tooth fairy brought and he ran off to his room, my 13 year old looks at me and said " Good going mom". :D

Don't you love it when they are grown up enough to be 'in on it'?

PreciousDarlin
05-13-2004, 10:54 AM
My forgetful tooth fair never forgot to leave me money (well, not as long as she knew the tooth came out before she went to bed) but she often forgot to take the tooth with her. So more often than not, I would wake up with money and the tooth.....putting it back under the pillow never worked though.....couldn't get twice the money.

bell_peaches
05-13-2004, 12:56 PM
:D The tooth fairy does have a problem for some reason when the kids told me she didn't come i would go into the bedroom and put my hand under the bed and i found the money that happend to fall off the bed and land on the floor. lol

CABANN
05-13-2004, 01:16 PM
:D The tooth fairy does have a problem for some reason when the kids told me she didn't come i would go into the bedroom and put my hand under the bed and i found the money that happend to fall off the bed and land on the floor. lol

My hubby did that once when one of the older boys ( a few years back) came into our room in the morning and said the tooth fairy didn't come. But Jay took him back in the room and somehow slipped a couple dollars under the blanket as DS was looking under the pillow.

But still the funniest thing about this morning is that Steven forgot too. Out of my four kids, he is the first to forget about the tooth fairy and the $ that comes with it.

Lori63
05-13-2004, 01:18 PM
The tooth fairy was very good with my first son, even my second son, but poor
Mason thought the tooth fairy came a coupla days after you lost you tooth. Some times the tooth fairy at my house goes to bed before the kids do!

sahmsfreeb
05-13-2004, 01:21 PM
we have forgotten twice now... funny how that money "fell" ungder the mattress... go figure younger eyes seem to miss the fallen money..... wink wink

schsa
05-13-2004, 01:27 PM
I love the 13 year olds response.

Nothing like a visit from the tooth fairy to brighten up your day!!

amysusi
05-13-2004, 07:36 PM
My forgetful tooth fair never forgot to leave me money (well, not as long as she knew the tooth came out before she went to bed) but she often forgot to take the tooth with her. So more often than not, I would wake up with money and the tooth.....putting it back under the pillow never worked though.....couldn't get twice the money.

LOL :D

twinkiesmom
05-13-2004, 08:23 PM
between 2 kids and 5 teeth so far, Toothfairy has 'forgotten' twice. My excuse was, 'u musta been sleeping w/your hand on it and she couldn't see it. Maybe if u put it on the dresser, she'll see it better" lol Worked like a charm. I gotta write myself a note on the fridge that sez, "TF" so i remember. My local toothfairy has CRS like me. :D

PrincessArky
05-13-2004, 08:32 PM
we have forgotten twice now... funny how that money "fell" ungder the mattress... go figure younger eyes seem to miss the fallen money..... wink wink

That toothfairy is terrible about actually getting it in the right spot cause we have the same problem here on occasion lol

BrightEyes
05-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Our local tooth fairy is like the garbage man, she only shows up a couple of times a week!

CatrinaF25
05-13-2004, 11:35 PM
the "toothfairy" forgot and my lil girl looked and knew they had forgot. she got 20.00 the next day LOL

monii222
05-14-2004, 05:52 AM
the "toothfairy" forgot and my lil girl looked and knew they had forgot. she got 20.00 the next day LOL
WOW!!! $20.00 for a tooth!! I want your tooth fairy. LOL! How much for a whole set of teeth. LOL!! :D

CatrinaF25
05-14-2004, 10:00 AM
haha! thats only because we forgot and she cried!! so I had to make it up to her. she gets 5.00 other wise LOL