PDA

View Full Version : I am just livid over this!

Blackberry
05-12-2004, 10:33 PM
I posted something for sale on another board and stated what price I was asking. Then someone responded saying "WOW! I just bought 20 of these for $18 elsewhere" Well who the Heck asked you? If you don't like the price then hit the back button! I tried emailing her (very politely) but it came back undeliverable. And I can't figure out how to contact Admin about it.

Just needed to get this out since I can't confront her about it. Well, I feel a tiny, tiny bit better.

Lori63
05-13-2004, 02:43 AM
Sorry that happened to you.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-13-2004, 04:45 AM
There's always got to be a dummy in the crowd...sorry they did that to you.

ezmoney163
05-13-2004, 08:54 AM
LMBO!!!! So true so true DBD!!!

Blackberry
05-13-2004, 11:38 AM
Well I fianlly figured out how to contact Admin and they removed her reply. I'm going to just drop this now, but it is hard not to want to retaliate, you know? But I won't :)

freeby4me
05-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Im glad the admins deleted it for you and how wonderful of you to just drop it, Thats very kind and just shows how wonderful you are!!

Katt
05-13-2004, 11:54 AM
There are a few posts in this thread, that need edited. The language on BBS has gotten out of hands. I cuss as much, if not more than the next person, but BBS is NOT the place for it. In fact, it IS against the rules of conduct for this site.

PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT RULES FOR THIS FORUM
Note: BigBigSavings has a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks. Posting something on the BigBigSavings Forum which personally attacks another forum member or contains profanity or any type of racial or ethnic slur will result in immediate suspension of your user account without warning.

The following is strictly prohibited on the BigBigSavings Forums and may result in immediate account suspension and/or removal of posts:

• Posting post any profanity (harsh or mild) in the TOPIC/SUBJECT of your post.

This is the second post in 2 days I have had to make regarding language use on the boards. There will be no other warnings.

hdlzx2
05-13-2004, 12:09 PM
Thanks...it's not like I'm not thinking those words when I see them even deleted, the thing is my kids do too....

sahmsfreeb
05-13-2004, 01:43 PM
i would swear it is the 17 year of the cicada that is making all of us BBSers post cuss words.... we were all pretty clean a few weeks ago.....

or i can blame daylight savings..

:)