PDA

View Full Version : I am SO friggin excited..my female will have a boyfriend on Tuesday!

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-12-2004, 10:48 AM
When I lived in Ca. I use to breed Cocker Spaniels.I moved here and have purchased 2 females,a pure chocolate one and a buff party color,she has green eyes a freckled nose and white feet (she's beautiful).My chocolate (my baby) is in heat so Tuesday she goes to her boyfriends house until Saturday.The male is a Sable.Next month my buff should come in heat :)

I just know I will want to keep them all (just one,I hope)

Wish her luck LOL :D

Angel Lips
05-12-2004, 11:02 AM
awww good luck to your doggie on making some babies. my dad used to breed cocker spaniels.

tsquared
05-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Wow....... you are one excited gal....

freeby4me
05-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Oh boy, You really scared me for a minute!! LOL! :eek: Good luck with the babies!!

kelly12569
05-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Woo Hoo I am excited for you! Our baby chocolate came into heat last month for the first time and she was only 11 months old. I bout died. I said NOOOOO Not my baby!! LOL (cuz we dont breed them til they are 2) The blonde one hasnt came in yet though. Our poor male dog.... we have four females and he can only touch one! Two of the others are his pups and the other is fixed...LOL Hopefully the one we bred last yr will be ready again next month. Our babies turned one yr old from her last litter on Monday. Good luck!!

Oh and just to be nosy.... cuz we've had ppl ask us if we would breed our male.... how much did it run you? You can PM me if ya want or email me. We have considered it but so far we have only bred him with with our female. They had an awesome litter last yr. Our Male and female are both black and we got 4 black pups, 2 buffs and 2 chocolates! :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Pm'd ya Kelly

hotdoglove
05-12-2004, 02:47 PM
hope they have a nice date ;) good luck!!!