PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy'sMom
05-10-2004, 04:22 PM
I just have to get this off my chest, so I dont take it out on my family. The neighbors have this little dog that keeps coming to my house and eating my cat food, running my cat, growling and barking at my cat. I have run him off 5 times today and the stupid thing keeps coming back. Hubby followed the dog home but of course there wasnt anyone there. We have a leash law here and these people are not keeping him at home. When He gets done here He goes to the next neighbors house and eats their dog's food and aggravates the bunny.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Why cant they just keep the stupid thing out of my yard. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MamaFairal
05-10-2004, 04:26 PM
Got a long rope?
Tie the doggie(nicely of course and loose enough to reach a grassy patch to poo) at the owners front door and tack a note to the door about the lease law and that doggie is roaming free unattended.
Let them know ya returned him this time but next time you'll call the pound!

GRRRRRR right along with ya :)

Tracy'sMom
05-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Sounds like a good idea Mama. I am gonna call the animal control in the morning. This is not the first time He has done this. This has been going on about a month and to top things off. He was on the back porch this morning peeing all over everything.

twinkiesmom
05-10-2004, 04:51 PM
I really like mamafairal's idea. Maybe these folks will get the hint. I know how neighbors can be tho, so try to be anonymous. U don't wanna get em po'd cuz if they don't even care about their own dog, u never know what they'd do to your cat.

Tracy'sMom
05-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I've thought about that to. I cant stand this anymore though. I'm gonna tell animal control that I want to remain anonymous, cause I dont want any trouble.