PDA

View Full Version : how was your weekend?

sahmsfreeb
05-10-2004, 07:29 AM
ok mine was WEIRD...

friday- get told by the teacher that i am class mom for that she is getting complaints about me... wooohoow! apparently im not inviting enough parents to the nothings that are going on in the classroom. and the one complaining is of course my assistant class mom....
luv the feeling of backstabbings so early in the weekend...

sat.- dh goes to nj to see his mom who has been hosptialized for about 4 months now.. too long a story to post here.. i take kids to a local zoo/ecology center with the boyscouts.. my oldest son takes a spill off of his bike when i wasnt with him.. needless to say he had me so worried i took him to the doctor.. i thought he broke his wrist... but thankfully he is fine! doctor gave me the look like i was neurotic... lol...

sun- dh took me to the mets game (with the kids too) i caught a ball thrown to me by the coach of the brewers! talk about slow motion thoughts... "what if i drop it" was the major thought! then dh caught a tshirt...

in the galactic scheme of things i like to think it all balanced out....

now im working on a letter to give to my kids teacher telling her i dont feel comfortable picking parents anymore for ANY of the classroom activiites...

ahhh life is good......

schsa
05-10-2004, 07:34 AM
So when does the school year end so that you can give up this responsibility and pass it along to some other unwitting soul who will also be critized for not doing what someone else would have done?

And good for catching the ball!

Angel Lips
05-10-2004, 07:35 AM
sounds like you had an exciting weekend. think about it atleast you didnt drop the ball...right on for catching it.

Kelsey1224
05-10-2004, 07:41 AM
I had a lovely weekend. Saturday morning/lunch was spent at a women's tea that our church put on. Since we are new to the church it gave me a wonderful opportunity to meet some of the other ladies at our church.

Saturday afternoon hubby and I went shopping for all the extra stuff we need for our vacation to Hawaii.

Then...hubby bought me a Mother's Day gift...a one-caret total weight heart shaped diamond pendent. He is definitely a keeper!

Mother's Day was quiet...church in the morning and out to dinner with my family.

I just realized that this post is in V/W...I have no reason to do either...