05-10-2004, 05:19 AM
http://www.strevelsgraphics.com/mday8.html

Wimzik
05-10-2004, 07:17 AM
Thank you.

MamaFairal
05-10-2004, 07:29 AM
THANK YOU MISTYWOLF

Yesterday was especially hard for me as i lost my Mother 2 yrs ago Feb to Emphyzema and i miss her terribly everyday.Mothers Day is always hard when ya see everyone hanging out shopping or dining with their Mothers and yours is no longer here.
That link and poem helped ease a terrible pain i felt inside and for that i thank you again
{{Mistywolf}} {{ My Mother Grace Kruger}}
I miss you Mom

JENNIFERCATLADY
05-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Thank you Mistywolf! My mom died 9/25/00 and Mother's Day is very hard for me. When she died, it was like I lost my Mom, best friend, and a child all at once.

Kelsey1224
05-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Thank you for that link. My mom passed away October 9, 2002. She had alzheimers and succumbed after a brief bout of pneumonia.

When she died, it was such a relief that she was no longer in that horrible state where her only emotions were confusion and fear. I really didn't grieve much and some family members thought me cold. But I was so concerned with "taking care of business"...and I was the only one to do that.

However...as the months have passed I have begun to grieve so much for the loss of my mother. I can now remember the vibrant, dynamic woman that she once was and the friend I had who always loved and supported me. I miss her so much. With my son getting married in two weeks, I can't help but wish she could be here to share this joyous time.

shelhop
05-10-2004, 11:13 AM
What a wonderful message. I'm leaving in about an hour for the funeral of my best friend's mom. She was a wonderful woman, and I think I was closer to her than I am to my own mother.
Although it may make my friend cry, I think somehow, sending this to her, can give her comfort in such a time of grief. Thank you for sharing.

DaLilPeachy
05-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Thank you so much for this. My mom died in november and i missed her dearly yesterday - as i do everyday. Even though this made me cry - it also made me smile.

kmtsn
05-10-2004, 12:47 PM
i also i want to say thank you that was very nice i lost my mom on my oldest sons birthday oct 31 1995 there is never a day that i dont miss her it also bothers me to see other women with their mothers on mothers day my mom got diagnoised with ALS lou gerhis disease in jan 95 and passed on in october thanks again

mamalamas
05-10-2004, 01:37 PM
MistyWolf here .. :) .. your welcome to (((EVERYONE))) .. Mamalamas and I lost our Mom 2/02/00 and we miss her as well. I waitress and I know what you mean about seeing other people with their mothers. While it does hurt, it still is a comfort in an odd way that she is no longer here suffering.

Shelhop you definitely should share that with your friend .. yes I am sure it will make her cry, but I am also sure she will find some comfort in it.

Even though it is a day late, Happy Mother's Day everyone!

MsPiggy44
05-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Thank you so much for sharing that. It is really hard for me around Mother's Day.

Hi_Ya!
05-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Thank You. I lost my Mom on June 4, 2002 to Cancer.

nightrider127
05-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Thank you, Misty. I lost my Mom in July, 1997. I will always miss her. Mothers Day has been hard for me since she has gone.

I love you, Mommy.

VALENA-)45
05-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Thank You, Mistywolf. That Is So Beautiful. I Want To Say More But, I Can't The Words Are Stuck In My Throat. I Thank You, For Myself And For My Sweetie Roberto, Both Of Our Mothers Have Passed On, But They Are Never Forgotten. Mrs. Shepherd And Mrs. Lopez, We Love You.