PDA

View Full Version : Had it with GoZing!

texasgander
05-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I have finally had it with GoZing! They sent me an offer for a $15 survey, if I qualified, of course........spend OVER 30 minutes answering I don't know how many questions, so I'm thinking "I'm in".........then after all that time (it was SO slow, too), it says I don't qualify! I am unsubscribing from them!

JKATHERINE
05-10-2004, 05:48 AM
Me too!! See the post by LisaGirl...we're not the only ones p.o.'ed at this company!

lassss
05-10-2004, 06:02 AM
oh this company is the worst...I spent 30 minutes to take a $5 survey and at the end when I go to submit, there is an error....I won't deal with them again :mad:

lpelham
05-10-2004, 06:35 AM
I dunno...I have done three surveys in the past week or so and been credited for them. Two I had to complain about - there is some support link under their Help Center if you get errors on surveys or aren't getting credited. I actually got an email back from them a couple of days ago saying they had credited my account!

The only thing that makes me mad is somehow my profile got switched from Paypal payments to Buy.com, so I had $7 coming from them. But then I switched it back to Paypal and finished a $2 survey.

They are a little flaky sometimes, but I guess I will continue with them for a while longer.

Libby