PDA

View Full Version : my take on survivor...add yours

halvarado
05-09-2004, 07:23 PM
i usually have one person in the final two that i cannot stand! this time, i really thought they both played the game well, and would have been happier for either of them. i can't believe that some of those ppl were actually "hurt" and "heartbroken" PLEASE! it is a million dollars!!! i liked it when jenna said "step up and be proud of how you played"
i have to admit that i am shocked their plan worked, but i am happy for them. what do you think?

MamaFairal
05-09-2004, 07:34 PM
i didnt watch :( Who won???

halvarado
05-09-2004, 07:37 PM
amber:)
and then before they announced it, rob asked her to marry him

Angel~Chihuahua
05-09-2004, 07:38 PM
amber won, and rob asked amber to marry him, she said yes

MamaFairal
05-09-2004, 07:42 PM
so Rob wins anyways...........
gets Amber and the $$.......lol
Now that is playing smart ;)

Urban Cowgirl
05-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Anyone here gonna vote for someone to get the extra million? I think I will vote for rupert since I thought he really desrved it the last time. I think they both played well also. Lex did the same thing to Colby that Rob did to him. Its a game.....I probably would have backstabbed all of them for a chance at a million bucks......shhh don't tell anyone though. :D

It just really makes me sick that some of them acted so pathetic trying to make Rob feel bad...it was a game for money. He wanted to win.....HELLO thats what they were there for.

Tas
05-09-2004, 08:30 PM
I'm glad Amber won out of her and Rob. At least she'll have control of the money if they and when they do get married.

MsPiggy44
05-09-2004, 08:50 PM
I watch it I loved it but I really did not care for the way the other survivors acted. How about that hair color on Lex??? (Stupid) How about the make-over that Susan Hawk had?? Boy did she look great. Anyway I am happy for Rob and Amber and how fitting it was that he asked her to marry him.
Yeah we will see more of them in the news.

catssass
05-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Rob should have won, he "PLAYED" the game, and Jerri, what a BABY! also...I am going to vote for Rupert, I like the guy!

Tas
05-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Why did Jerri walk off? I missed it.

kelly12569
05-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Why did Jerri walk off? I missed it.

They said because of the response she got from the audience on her comment. Im guessin the one she made about them being used as entertainment.... well DUH, that's what television programs are for! :rolleyes:

reckless
05-09-2004, 10:50 PM
I didn't really care who won it since I dislike both Amber and Rob. I just wish they had shown more Colby ;) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JKATHERINE
05-10-2004, 05:35 AM
I'm voting for Rupert!!! I love that guy and really hope he wins! As for Jerri, yep, she's a baby and a drama queen! I laughed hysterically when the audience booed her during her comments then she left! lol

halvarado
05-10-2004, 06:15 AM
last night i told dh that if rupert doesn't win, i am leaving the country b/c america has lost all hope! LOL what a great guy he is!

Tas
05-10-2004, 06:22 AM
I'll be voting for Rupert too. :D

I did see Jerri's comments on about them being entertainment. Jeez, it was her second time on Survivor. She should have known exactly what to expect.

hotdoglove
05-10-2004, 10:10 AM
i voted for rupert too... Lex caused his own departure!!! I'm not one for backstabbing but this was a million dollar ordeal!!! In this game you use your brain not your heart except in the case of rob and amber!!

Kelsey1224
05-10-2004, 10:57 AM
I've already voted for Rupert...just because he is a nice guy and he provided for his tribe...not necessarily because he 'played the game' well.

I actually thought that Amber deserved to win...because she was able to stick around...(albeit by clinging to Rob's coattails) and she didn't alienate as many people as he did. It is important to remember that appeasing the jury is part of the game.

Shii-Ann inferred as much at her last Tribal Council when she said that Amber was playing the game the best.

I couldn't stand Rob when he was on Survivor first...he kind of grew on me this time. And...I couldn't stand the whiner's who complained about the betrayal of 'friendship'. It was a game!

As for Jerri...I felt a little sorry for her...but she knew what she was getting into when she came back for a second shot at Survivor! I mean...she knows that it is done for entertainment value. She certainly reaped some benefit from it before. Why is she acting all hurt now?

I also didn't like Jenna's comment that she and Ethan have a relationship that's built on more than just Survivor. Was this said to put down Rob and Amber? Or was it said in jealousy because their relationship is getting all the airplay and her's and Ethan's is not?

ntgsmommy
05-10-2004, 03:48 PM
also didn't like Jenna's comment that she and Ethan have a relationship that's built on more than just Survivor. Was this said to put down Rob and Amber? Or was it said in jealousy because their relationship is getting all the airplay and her's and Ethan's is not?[/QUOTE]
Actually, I think it was both! But it's not like Rob and Amber wasn't doing the same thing, using the publicity. :rolleyes: If he didn't do it on the air before they announced who had won and Amber won, everyone would say he was using her for her money. He even said he probably wouldn't beat either her or Jenna....anyways, I also voted for Rupert! :D GO RUPERT!!!!!!!! :D He should have won!!.......he provided for his whole team this time and last...and he's a great guy... :D

bears984
05-10-2004, 04:11 PM
I had to vote for Rupert

ezmoney163
05-10-2004, 07:38 PM
I am voting Rupert!!! He is so great!!! He and his family deserve it!!!

Rob and Amber :rolleyes: Don't get it. LOL

ShiiAnn I would like to rip her eyes from her sockets Everytime she :rolleyes: I want to scream. DH laughed at me for this, but I am being honest. ??By the way, how did Amber think ShiiAnn made her a winner with her vote?? It could have been anyone of those that wrote Amber down right??

msbabygirl
05-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Anyone here gonna vote for someone to get the extra million? I think I will vote for rupert since I thought he really desrved it the last time. I think they both played well also. Lex did the same thing to Colby that Rob did to him. Its a game.....I probably would have backstabbed all of them for a chance at a million bucks......shhh don't tell anyone though. :D

It just really makes me sick that some of them acted so pathetic trying to make Rob feel bad...it was a game for money. He wanted to win.....HELLO thats what they were there for.

GO RUPERT!!! LOL Dh and I went and voted for him at CBS.com ;)

guesswho!
05-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Romantic that I am, I really was thrilled about Rod & Amber getting engaged! Hope it's not just a smart financial move on Rob's part, though! :eek:

I think Rupert kinda knows he's the fav for pick for the other million. Did any of you get the part about the Survivor who walked around naked all the time(can't think of his name at the moment), he also found a partner on a trip given him by Survivor after he was voted off...he said something about that right when he saw the guy behind the hotel desk & that they had been together since. Also one of the female Survivors said she was married the wkend before the show. So, lots of good news for many of them.

All achieved being recognizeable to the public & I'm sure thay can figure ways to make money off it.

I gotta abmit I was impressed by Rudy, the fact that he's in his 60's(I think) & that he was able to do the competitions. I've got a waaaay to go before being 60, LOL & I couldn't compete in those challenges. They'd have to bring in emergency rescue for me.

I'm looking fwd to next season, when does it begin!?

mesue
05-10-2004, 11:17 PM
I really felt sorry for Big Tom he was so hurt and mad that Rob had said that about his son and him.

ezmoney163
05-11-2004, 05:32 AM
Just real quick I think Rudy is actually in his mid 70's. He is like 2 years younger than my grandma. Who is 76 or 77.

So he would be 74 or 75. :eek: Hope I am that strong when I am that age. Heck what am I asking for I aint even that strong now. LOL

JKATHERINE
05-11-2004, 05:45 AM
Ru-PERT, Ru-PERT, Ru-PERT!!

Sorry...just have to plug for my favorite player! lol ;)

ntgsmommy
05-11-2004, 05:57 AM
I'll join yout cheering team JKatherine---Ru-Pert, Ru-Pert, Go Ru-Pert :D

Tasha405
05-11-2004, 07:05 AM
DH & I are also voting for Rupert.

If I was Amber, I wouldn't be running to the closest church to marry Rob. I'm thinking that maybe he knew she would probably win because he made so many others mad and he figured that if he asked her to marry him that he would still be getting the million too. lol

ImaGApeach
05-11-2004, 08:49 AM
I'll be voting for Rupert also:) I was hoping Jenna would have voted one of the others out and it would have been Rupert in the last 2.But I am glad that Amber won out of her and Rob.