05-09-2004, 11:22 AM
its mothers day my dd went out the her aunt
my son is with his friends my dh is working
and my mil asked me to watch my nephew so she can be with her dd
because her dh is having problems.
i knew this would happen every year it been the same old stuff
every one is with who they want but me iam stuck home drying laundry
cleaning the house.
i think sometimes my cats are the only ones who love me.
i called my mom to say happy mothers day but she was not home.
god i hate mothers day my birthday,valentines,Xmas new years
because iam always alone.
forgive me for being such a downer on what is a very good day for most moms
love you al any way.
ps happy mothers day

freeby4me
05-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Aww you're not alone! You still have all of us here on BBS!! Happy Mothers Day Tigerskiss!!!!

buttrfli
05-09-2004, 11:32 AM
AAWW :( Happy Mothers Day TK!!! We love ya! You'll never be alone as long as you keep coming here! :)

{{{HUGS}}}

Angel Lips
05-09-2004, 12:20 PM
awww *huggies* happy mothers day tigerskiss. all of us here at bbs love you. like buttrfli said your not alone as long as you keep coming here.

schsa
05-09-2004, 01:14 PM
Happy Mother's Day! I have called my mother and my sisters and I sent flowers. None of us are near by that we can just drop in.

Give yourself a Mother's Day. Dump the laundry and go buy yourself something. You deserve it! :D

sea-shell
05-09-2004, 01:50 PM
My hubby had to go out on the truck early - although I'm glad cause he was a total crab today. My kids are all off somewhere or working so I am working on candle orders and cleaning the house.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

PeggySue
05-09-2004, 02:58 PM
awww dont be so down, its not so bad ive been runnin errands cleanin n went to see my mom n nanny etc... and all i got today was a nice handmade card n gift from my lil girl, chin up hun:)
life could be alot worse at least u r here and alive:) take care... peggy

VALENA-)45
05-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Honey, You Are Not Alone As Long As You Come Here To Us Your Bbs Family. I Didn't Get Anything But Love For Mother's Day From My Sweetie. He Did Make Me Breakfast, Bacon And Bread, My Favorite!!!! Sweetie Hurt His Back At Work, And We Are Waiting For His Workers Comp To Start Coming In, Then I Will Get The Diamond Something I Want. The Only People That Has Told Me Happy Mother's Day Is My Bbs Family. Thanks Y'all. Baby You Have Come To The Right Place, We Love You And Will Never Leave You Hanging. Now, Come On And Give Us A Smile. (((((((((((((tigerskiss1963))))))))))))))).

twinkiesmom
05-09-2004, 06:35 PM
If it makes u feel any better, I really wish I was alone today. Never f'n fails. Gotta yell n scream at the kids. I just want 1 day that I don't hafta scream! Is that too much to ask? Sry to crap in your thread. But I coulda used an alone day today. {{TK}}

tsquared
05-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Just wanna tell ya all it sucks being alone!!! Tigerkiss Hope you had a great Mothers Day and the days ahead only get better for you.

1tiredmom
05-09-2004, 08:15 PM
so sorry about your day-if we were closer could've gone to a movie together!I know it's a little late but i wish you a happy mom's day just like all of us here at bbs!