PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

NWOCHICA
05-08-2004, 04:25 PM
I am new to this forum and know that there are many prayer request out there. First, let me say if anyone needs any prayers or if I can be a blessing in any way please let me know. I am happy to see that there are people participating in forums such as this one. It is refreshing to see.
Second, is my request. I normally would not start a prayer request like this one however I know that I will need help praying on this. I just recentally found out I have two brothers. I have been talking to them via email and found out they are not saved. In fact one is giving up hope on everything all together. It is not just the fact that they are my relatives but the idea that they are not saved that worries me. I have talked to them and continue to plant the seed and give them information on God's love, however they do not seem to be listening. I can not push it on them so all I can do now is let God work in their heart, pray and hope that they do not turn him away. Next time when you pray if you can just pray for them and there souls that they might ask him into there heart and get saved. Thank you.

Angel Lips
05-08-2004, 06:22 PM
HEY NWOCHICA.
I WILL PRAY TONIGHT B4 BED FOR YOUR BROTHERS TO BE SAVED. GOD WORKS IN MAGICAL WAYS, HE'LL DO HIS BEST.

Dang082803
05-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Have you read that push thread on this forum? If you haven't check it out. :) I will be praying for your brothers, nothing is impossible with God. If there is anything else I can do please let me know.

Angie

MySweetLord
05-09-2004, 03:35 AM
On this day I pray the Lord will reach out and soften the hearts of those who are being prayed for.

YankeeMary
05-09-2004, 06:28 AM
I will include them in my prayers what a great sister you are.

Tracy'sMom
05-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Sending prayers for Your brothers that they will find Jesus. Also sending Prayers Your way that GOD give You the right words and actions to show them and let them know that this is right. May GOD richly bless You and them and Keep You all safe. :)

ang in NC
05-09-2004, 03:36 PM
Prayed, You have done the right thing. Plant the seed.

Sharonstoto
05-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Welcome to our family ;) You have planted the seed,Now all our prayers will help it grow!. I will keep praying for them and you, God has blessed you with the new family, GOD Bless