PDA

View Full Version : I am sick to my stomach I lost all of my wine tags. :(

PrncsNYC
05-07-2004, 10:25 PM
I must have left them in my cart after shopping at ralphs. I drove all the way back but they were gone.

No more chicken, deli, salty snacks, greetings cards, film, toblerone chocolates, flowers..nothing. I am seriously angry with myself. I couldn't even continue on to pavilions.

If anyone knows of any stores that hvae any tags in them in hte san fernando valley of so cal...let me know.

Now all I have left are 2.00 off hormel ham's that I had at home...anyone want them?

suziebee20
05-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Wow, that bites. Sorry that happened to you and I wish they would have still been there. I left my coupon book in the cart once but it was still there when we went back. Don't know any stores, but I hope you are able to find many good ones to make up for your others. :(

Dang082803
05-08-2004, 08:11 AM
I feel for you I know what thats like. I just lost my coupon holder and it was filled with about 30.00 worth of free coupons. I am so mad and I don't know what happened to it. I am thinking my daughter got into my purse and threw it out. If only I knew...

msbabygirl
05-08-2004, 02:41 PM
ok, this is kind of off topic but I'm wondering if you are talking about actual wine tags, lil charms that go on wine glass stems, or coupons for free items...all along I've been thinking everyone's collecting drinking glass charms..am I wrong?
:confused:

PrncsNYC
05-08-2004, 03:34 PM
thanks suzziebee for the wishes..IO hope they help.

dang-isn't it the worst feeling? I couldn't sleep last night I just kept thinking it was like I left an envelope iwth cash in it..that is what coupons are they are cash.

msbabygirl, yes, winetags are coupons for say 1.00 off any deli product or cheese or bread.

Smile00
05-08-2004, 07:06 PM
I hope you find the culprit. It really stinks that people would sink so low as to steal someone else's coupons. :mad:

zitra
05-09-2004, 12:09 PM
I hope you find the culprit. It really stinks that people would sink so low as to steal someone else's coupons. :mad:

I am sorry that she left them, but if she left them in the store, inside the cart, and somone took them (after she left the store, and drove away) it's not really stealing..These are tags people take off of wine bottles, or pads at grocery stores.

PrncsNYC
05-09-2004, 01:12 PM
I am sorry that she left them, but if she left them in the store, inside the cart, and somone took them (after she left the store, and drove away) it's not really stealing..These are tags people take off of wine bottles, or pads at grocery stores.

While I don't think the person "stole' my wine tags persay, I do think it would have been a good deed to turn them in to customer service.

It took me a ong time to get all of those tags from trades with other people.

Urban Cowgirl
05-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Yep I know how that feels. I lost my coupon file once...I was mad at myself too. Sorry this happened to you. :(

zitra
05-09-2004, 07:31 PM
While I don't think the person "stole' my wine tags persay, I do think it would have been a good deed to turn them in to customer service.

It took me a ong time to get all of those tags from trades with other people.

I understand that, I wasn't tryign to take anything away from how hard you worked to get those tags, or anything.

But, they might not have even ben taken by another customer. In stores I have shopped at before, sometimes, when the attendants are putting away the carts (they are told to do this in some stores) and there are things left in carts (flyers/coupons, etc.) they are told to take them out (to keep the carts clean) and toss them.

It might just be me, and some might think I am wrong, but if I get a cart that happens to have a flyer left in it, or coupons 1. I assume the person no longer needed them (couldn't find any products they thought were worth the $, I have often left coupons that I was planning on using, but decided not to, and left them thinking maybe somone else could..maybe that is what someone did, thought you left them becuase you didn't need them/decided not to use them, and left them for somone who could) 2. If I find coupons or flyers in my cart, I leave the coupons in the cart,usually I bring the cart with me to the car, and leave it outside.

YankeeMary
05-09-2004, 08:23 PM
I thought you were talking about the little wine charms also...lol...sorry that you lost your coupons.

DivineMsDi
05-10-2004, 04:14 AM
I don't blame you for being upset. It's time consuming to sort and collect coupons, especially if you are trying to save $$$ and be frugal.

Hopefully you will find some more, or get more someplace..

I never heard of winetags either...so I was confused.

PrncsNYC
05-11-2004, 05:00 PM
I understand that, I wasn't tryign to take anything away from how hard you worked to get those tags, or anything.

No problemo. :)

I literally wwas back in the parking lot not 10 minutes after I left and the cart was actually still there and the parking lot was filled with carts so I know it wasn't an attendant or anything.

Also, I had them organized and labeled and everything so it could have only be obvious that I didn't intend to leave them behind or anything.

I still think about it through out the day, I know I need to let it go and that there is nothing I can do... Now I am paranoid abotu it so I check my cart several times before leaving lol

bribella
05-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Have you called the store to see if maybe someone turned them into lost and found?

BigLyd1
05-11-2004, 05:18 PM
I've left my coupons behind before and it's amazing how fast they disappeared. I shouldn't complain though because one time I left my purse in the cart outside :rolleyes: but some nice person took it in and there was nothing missing.