PDA

View Full Version : Somebody who watched ER please help...

CHERNL
05-07-2004, 07:04 AM
Because Friends went over time, my VCR cut off the end of ER. I got up till Abby was sitting in her car after graduation--what happened after that? Only a couple of minutes left to go, but sometimes those are important! TIA to anyone who can fill me in! :confused:

buttrfli
05-07-2004, 08:01 AM
Abby called her mom and told her she graduated... if anything happened after that I don't remember what it was! LOL

buttrfli
05-07-2004, 09:13 AM
Abby called her mom and told her she graduated... if anything happened after that I don't remember what it was! LOL

WAIT!! LOL

I remembered the carter got his gf to hold the baby beofre thye took it away... but I am not sure if that was beofer or after abby called her mom

Gumball1960
05-07-2004, 10:18 AM
Carter got Kem to hold the baby after Abby called her mother. Abby also got a note in her diploma book stating her diploma was on hold and to contact the office (or something like that). Apparently she hadn't passed her boards the first time around and re-took them.

Lori63
05-07-2004, 10:45 AM
I missed the whole thing-what happened to the baby?

Gumball1960
05-07-2004, 11:04 AM
The baby was stillborn after the umbilical cord got tied in a knot in the uterus. They had to induce labor so she would have it. Kem kinda shut down afterwards and wouldn't even look at the baby (it was a boy) while Carter got to see him and get a lock of hair. Next week is the season finale.

Lori63
05-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Thanks. I love Carter, and I couldn't watch it because I kknew it would be sad.