PDA

View Full Version : I just knew he was alive!

Blackberry
05-06-2004, 06:12 PM
A few years back my Mom told me that she thought my old boyfriend had died. His family and my family attended the same church. He and I dated for a while and then were friends back in '88 when we were in highschool. Well one day at church the priest said to say a prayer for a certain family that belonged to the church because they had lost one of their members, Michael Leon-Guerrero. The name of the family was different than Leon-Guerrero, I don't remember what it is but I remembered that it was a Guam name, not Philipino like Mike was. So I did not think it was the same Mike. But his name is not exactly common so I wasn't sure what to think.

So all of these years I've been wondering if he was alive or dead but in my heart I KNEW he was alive. I even talked to a "psycic" on the radio one time and she said he was dead. Today I managed to track down his parents phone number and I spoke to his dad today. He is alive and well living and working in Seattle. I am so happy. I have not decided on whether or not to call him yet. It's been a long, long time. I'm just glad to know he is ok.