PDA

View Full Version : Is It The Full Moon Or What

AngelGrim
05-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Ugh, my dh has been a meany since yesterday. I woke him up to tell him at 10:30 am, he works nights, that I was going grocery shopping. Got home and he was rude after that. It was like I came home to a different man. He won't hardly talk to me, everything I do is wrong, if I speak it sets him off. Today he asks me what kind of meat it is in the pan, I said cube steak, baked in the oven with thick brown gravy over it, and then I made salad and corn on the cob. He says, "Well you sure know how to *uck up good meat". I told him fine cook yourself from now on. Then we got this camper, and we went camping last weekend. I never unloaded the fridge cause we kept the electric on since we came home. Then he starts griping how he wants it cleaned out right now as he wants to shut the electric off......... ect........ I about tripped on him, he was throwing stuff around the house, slammed the salad dressing into the back of the fridge, mumbles how I am a b^&ch. I asked him what the problem was, he says, I don't feel good and don't wanna talk. Great you don't feel good, so why should you be able to treat me like crud?!!? I told him about a job I might get cleaning my moms house for 10 dollars an hour, he gripes about that, he is just down right being a @$$. I sat in the camper for over an hour and just cried my eyes out. I just feel heartbroken, I love this man so much, been with him for 15 years. I just sometimes wish he would realize that he isn't God and that he should seriously think about other peoples feelings.Just like he says now, after almost a year that he doesn't want his cell phone and that it is a hassle and that he thinks it is just a way for me to keep tabs on him, NOT, he never answers it unless he wants anyway. MEN!! Thanks for letting me vent. Everyone is telling me it is a full moon and it will go away. :(

cpbaby
05-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Must be the full moon. My Dh was off work yesterday for his b-day(they get their b-day off with pay where he works) so youd think he would behappy, right? Nooooooooooo, he *itched when I kissed him goodbye, was snippy when I asked if he was going to call him(was laid off for three weeks in March, called me every two hours, but not yesterday), when he finally called, I was ordering lunch so I couldnt answer the phone, made him mad, then, he was so mad at the car, he was talking about taking a sledge hammer to it, pushing it in the back yard and letting it rot down. I told him fine, I didnt care, I dont DRIVE that car. Hes not much better today.

I tell you, sometimes I think men get PMS worse than women. If mine stays like this very long, I end up writing him a letter telling him how I feel and why I feel that way, SOMETIMES it helps straighten him out, but not always.

I hope yours gets better soon.

{{{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}

PeggySue
05-05-2004, 11:38 PM
btw- yest was the full moon... and i sure hope things get better for ya both good luck:) peg

Angel Lips
05-06-2004, 04:52 AM
MUST HAVE BEEN THE FULL MOON. MY BF WAS THE SAME WAY YESTERDAY AND THE DAY B4 THAT. I DUNNO WHAT GETS INTO HIM. SOMETIMES HES THE SWEETEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND OTHER TIMES HES QUESTIONING OUR RELATIONSHIP. ITS WIERD BC I CANT EVER FIGURE HIM OUT. YESTERDAY AFTERNOON B4 I HAD TO GO TO WORK, I SPOKE TO HIM ON THE PHONE AND HE SAYS THAT HE THINKS WE NEED TO SPLIT UP FOR AWHILE BECAUSE HES JUST NOT HAPPY. BUT YET MONDAY NIGHT WHEN HE LEFT MY HOUSE HE SAID HE WAS SO HAPPY. IM SOO CONFUSED SOMETIMES. NOW ITS LIKE HE CALLS AND SAYS " I MISS YOU, THINKING ABOUT YOU AND I LOVE" BUT YET HE WANTS TO SPLIT UP...DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE??? MEN MAYBE UR RIGHT CPBABY THEY DO PMS WORSE THAN US. I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU CPBABY AND ANGELGRIM *HUGGIES FOR YOU BOTH*

stachowiak
05-06-2004, 05:10 AM
Must be the moon! :confused: :rolleyes: My 16 year old son who is usually a real sweet heart has been real grumpy last few days also! Hope it gets better for us all soon. Have a great day! :D

momfromTN
05-06-2004, 05:17 AM
Ugh, my dh has been a meany since yesterday. I woke him up to tell him at 10:30 am, he works nights, that I was going grocery shopping. Got home and he was rude after that. It was like I came home to a different man. He won't hardly talk to me, everything I do is wrong, if I speak it sets him off. Today he asks me what kind of meat it is in the pan, I said cube steak, baked in the oven with thick brown gravy over it, and then I made salad and corn on the cob. He says, "Well you sure know how to *uck up good meat". I told him fine cook yourself from now on. Then we got this camper, and we went camping last weekend. I never unloaded the fridge cause we kept the electric on since we came home. Then he starts griping how he wants it cleaned out right now as he wants to shut the electric off......... ect........ I about tripped on him, he was throwing stuff around the house, slammed the salad dressing into the back of the fridge, mumbles how I am a b^&ch. I asked him what the problem was, he says, I don't feel good and don't wanna talk. Great you don't feel good, so why should you be able to treat me like crud?!!? I told him about a job I might get cleaning my moms house for 10 dollars an hour, he gripes about that, he is just down right being a @$$. I sat in the camper for over an hour and just cried my eyes out. I just feel heartbroken, I love this man so much, been with him for 15 years. I just sometimes wish he would realize that he isn't God and that he should seriously think about other peoples feelings.Just like he says now, after almost a year that he doesn't want his cell phone and that it is a hassle and that he thinks it is just a way for me to keep tabs on him, NOT, he never answers it unless he wants anyway. MEN!! Thanks for letting me vent. Everyone is telling me it is a full moon and it will go away. :(

Oh, if that were MY DH he would have been out on the street for that crap. I would have taken the food, wrapped it up and put it in the freezer and then went out to eat with the kids. Is his arm broken? He would have been cleaning out that fridge and sleeping in the camper by himself. Butthole. Slamming things around the house? I hope your kids didn't see that. I would have called the law on him. I will not put up with someone slamming things around my house and acting like an ass. As for the phone, you DO have a right to know where your husband is, if something comes up. What does he have to hide? Hmmmmm. I say get your job, put your money away and you will have a nest egg if you ever need to escape him. He is abusive.

MsLynn
05-06-2004, 05:33 AM
hmmm all the men i have to deal with have been sweeter than usual today, lmao, granted none of them are "mine", lol but the ones that are normally cranky and unsociable have been really nice lately, lol kinda weird isn't it.

lassss
05-06-2004, 06:07 AM
wow...married or not, i'd never put up with that s**t..ever...he'd be out the door before it was even opened. I dunno why anyone puts up with that kinda behaviour... I'd rather be alone in life then hafta deal with an attitude like that. Full moon is no excuse for him acting that way. Don't cook tonight and don't wash any of his clothes or do anything for him...as a matter of fact..don't even be there when he gets home..let him wonder where you are and what your up to and when he calls on the cel, ask him if he is checking up on you lol....treat him the way he treats you and watch how fast he comes around.....good luck

bribella
05-06-2004, 06:31 AM
Oh, if that were MY DH he would have been out on the street for that crap. I would have taken the food, wrapped it up and put it in the freezer and then went out to eat with the kids. Is his arm broken? He would have been cleaning out that fridge and sleeping in the camper by himself. Butthole. Slamming things around the house? I hope your kids didn't see that. I would have called the law on him. I will not put up with someone slamming things around my house and acting like an ass. As for the phone, you DO have a right to know where your husband is, if something comes up. What does he have to hide? Hmmmmm. I say get your job, put your money away and you will have a nest egg if you ever need to escape him. He is abusive.
Girl, I like the way you think! I will not put up with that cr@p from my DH, when he starts complaining about the way I am doing something, I tell him then if you don't like my way get up off your lazy behind and do it yourself. My DH thinks that just because he goes to work that he has done his part...umm NO! You live here too, they are your kids also, and I am not your slave. He doesn't seem to realize that I work 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. He was complaining about something the other day and I told him fine then I'll leave and you can hire someone to cook your food, clean your house, take care of the kids, manage the finances, schedule your appts., do the grocery shopping, run the errands, ect.. He tells me "I can't afford that" Well then don't complain about how I'm doing things if you are going to depend on me to do it all. MEN!!!

cybermia
05-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Ages ago I had a b/f who was ruled by the moon. It truly got to the point where we didn't go out if there was a full moon. No one else I have known has been like that.

About the cell phone, My DH refuses to turn the ringer on and leaves it on vibrate. It is his excuse to not answer it. That annoys the heck out of me. I am just about to enter my 3rd trimester and if there is an emergency, I have to count on luck for him to answer?!? I guess when I call him from the hospital, he might get the message, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

schsa
05-06-2004, 09:00 AM
I'm sorry but if that were my husband he'd be talking to the trees because he wouldn't be in my house. There is no excuse for that sort of behavior and if you feel the need to throw things around, go outside and do it. And if you want to use garbage language, go talk to the toilet because I don't want to hear it.

Honestly, there is no reason to act like that. He should go take a long walk.

ezmoney163
05-06-2004, 10:15 AM
My DH was in a mood yesterday too. NOt as bad as you ladies but he definately was not his sweet old self. He was mad because I would not go after our dinner he ordered for us from the resturant. But I was really sick and didn't want to drive. He was all attitudey, like I should go get it now. Blah blah blah!! I am like whatever I aint even wanting to eat, he said well the kids and I are. I am like it isn't even a friggin mile down the road go get it. Grrr! LOL Anyway, he was in a mood most of the night, oh well I went to bed after the kids ate (I sit with them so they eat) and never got up till after 7 :30 so LOL As for your hubby calling you the b word, lemme tell you, you should not have to put up with that crap. If my hubby ( and don't get me wrong he has done it) says that or anyother vile word refering to me, he might as well be in the mood to fight all night. Never let a man talk down to you like that. If and when mine has done it I used to make him sleep at his moms (she is passed on now) or I would keep him up ALL friggin night cause I will be a b word and do it all night!! No way is the man I cook clean and take care of his kids gonna call me a filthy name like that!! (((HUGZ))) It will get better, and if it don't kick him to the curb!!! 15 years in not worth 35 more of put downs.

tsquared
05-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Ouch i was doing alright till i seent the big lettered word MEN and now i am scared..............Hope things get better for you and your hubby starts communicating with you...............

Denise1972
05-06-2004, 11:41 AM
I am Sorry he treated you that way. Let me tell you, IF my bf EVER told me to clean out the fridge NOW, he would be wearing the contents of it!!! hehe. As for the food he says you mucked up. I would not cook him a single meal till he appriciates it. He would have been wearing the meat too hehe. I would have ***** slapped him with the cube steak :D Now I have a mental image of that :eek: My bf was a butthole last weekend. I asked him to go to the store to get some soda, and He BLOWS up on me saying all I care is about my precious coke *I cant help I love to drink it hehe* He storms out the door and blows outta the driveway like a bat outta hell. A trip that should have taken him a bout 25 mins both ways. He pulls in the driveway 10 mins later. So I know he was speeding and FAST. He was telling me to get out of HIS house. EXCUSE ME!!! Its his MOMS house we are buying. When he treats me like that, He KNOWS he better aplogize or he wont get spoken to. I am the queen of silent treatment when he is like that. I told him he has PMS worse than I do.

zitra
05-06-2004, 11:50 AM
I am Sorry he treated you that way. Let me tell you, IF my bf EVER told me to clean out the fridge NOW, he would be wearing the contents of it!!! hehe. As for the food he says you mucked up. I would not cook him a single meal till he appriciates it. He would have been wearing the meat too hehe. I would have ***** slapped him with the cube steak :D Now I have a mental image of that :eek: My bf was a butthole last weekend. I asked him to go to the store to get some soda, and He BLOWS up on me saying all I care is about my precious coke *I cant help I love to drink it hehe* He storms out the door and blows outta the driveway like a bat outta hell. A trip that should have taken him a bout 25 mins both ways. He pulls in the driveway 10 mins later. So I know he was speeding and FAST. He was telling me to get out of HIS house. EXCUSE ME!!! Its his MOMS house we are buying. When he treats me like that, He KNOWS he better aplogize or he wont get spoken to. I am the queen of silent treatment when he is like that. I told him he has PMS worse than I do.

If my hubby (or when he was my BF) EVER blew up at me if I asked him ot get me something, DEMANDED I do anything, that he was capable of doing himself, called me a B****, or demaded I get out of HIS house (whether it was his house, or ours together), he wouldn't have ANYONE to yell at within a few minutes, becuase i would be up and outta there so fast his head would spin (and I would NOT come back)..Sorry AngelGrim, but your hubby sounds like he's treating you more like a slave instead of a wife..How dare he demand you clean out the fridge, when he is just as capable (unless he is disabled, if he wants it done, he should do it himself), and if he doesn't like what you cook, tell him to og to hell and make his own food next time.

ezmoney163
05-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Speaking of blowing out the driveway. LOL My bil did that once to my sil she got right in her car and chased him into the Walmart and right in front of everyone chewed him a new one. To this day he has never done it again. She embarrassed the crap outta him in front of everyone!!!! LOL

VALENA-)45
05-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Girl, I like the way you think! I will not put up with that cr@p from my DH, when he starts complaining about the way I am doing something, I tell him then if you don't like my way get up off your lazy behind and do it yourself. My DH thinks that just because he goes to work that he has done his part...umm NO! You live here too, they are your kids also, and I am not your slave. He doesn't seem to realize that I work 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. He was complaining about something the other day and I told him fine then I'll leave and you can hire someone to cook your food, clean your house, take care of the kids, manage the finances, schedule your appts., do the grocery shopping, run the errands, ect.. He tells me "I can't afford that" Well then don't complain about how I'm doing things if you are going to depend on me to do it all. MEN!!! Now I know I am not the only one that says things like that. and when he wants to b#tch, moan and groan, I go in tne bedroom and close the door, and "pay" him no mind. That way he gets the message: "screw you, you'll be alright". Sweetie, b#tches, everytime i get on the computer. I used to get off it so i don't hear his mouth, and wait until later, when he was deep into his shows on the tv. Now, when he hollers, i look at him and tell him "this is my entertainment, sufing the net", if i get off when you want me too, you pay me no mind, now go away and leave me alone. Now he says nothing, and leaves me alone. Cause i will claw him like a huge black cat, meow. :)

MsLynn
05-07-2004, 05:48 PM
i can't can't imagine for the life of me see why ANYONE male or female puts up with being treated that way. i would rather be alone for the rest of my life. the first time someone did that to me the "rules" (for lack of a better word) would be explained, and not so nicely i might add, and if it ever happened again i would be gone so fast. i work with a girl who stays in an unhappy marriage with a husband who cheats on her just to keep the style of living she's entitled to. NEVER NEVER NEVER.