PDA

View Full Version : As promised--slob neighbors

DivineMsDi
05-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Here are some photos of the $%%! the neighbor has outside my window. Can't wait until the fence goes up! She's added a storm window to the pile. The pix aren't great but you get the idea!

password is slob if you need it!

I'll keep them up a few days or so, then delete.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4250090&uid=2102371&members=1&galleryPassword=sleZkk3.E9S4o&

schsa
05-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Yes, it's time to get that fence up. Sort of looks like my neighbors, which is why I am planting so many big bushes between the two of us. And that's in their front yard.

DivineMsDi
05-05-2004, 10:34 AM
My parents own where we live and have every plan on getting it up as soon as the survey is finished. Another neighbor was just here and shook her head at my mom and said "This is discusting!" It is worse than the other day. My dad asked her husband to please move the stuff as we want to put up the missing fence and she came out and called my dad a bas#ard! Sick,sick woman.

freeby4me
05-05-2004, 10:43 AM
You're rather lucky. That isnt bad at all, It could be much much worse. I know its not the mess, Its the principle as to why she is doing it. Sometimes people do stuff just to make another person mad, When you guys put up the fence, If she comes out just say "Sorry it took so long but we're getting her back up now" with a smile on your face. That way she has no reason to be mad and you know you did right!

LadyBones
05-05-2004, 10:46 AM
honestly i don't think it's that bad from the pictures i seen, Trust me it could be alot worse, I have seen alot worse! Just smile at the lady and say have a good day :)

DivineMsDi
05-05-2004, 10:46 AM
In addition she has piled up shovels, compost and a large bulb from a pole lamp you can't see here.

She's build a spite fence that runs down half her driveway and only painted her side.

She piles up debris and garbage pails in the front against our property line--again for spite.

We figure she gets off on the negative attention so we have decided to ignore her....

ezmoney163
05-05-2004, 11:25 AM
OMG!!! LOL I thought it would be like a dump LOL
Yes sweetie it is not attractive but I have seen so much worse!!! Where we live, the road that runs behind there is a group they are some how all related but I am NOT kidding you these people are sick, there is chit piled up as tall if not taller than their friggin house!!! You can not drive by with your car windows down, I am not kidding!!! It is so gross. My DH is a stickler about our yard, my kids are not even allowed to leave toys out if we have to run to the store real quick, everything needs [icked up before we go anywhere. Come be my neighbor our yard is super kept, LOL!!!

HUGZ to you !!! I know how annoying it can be!!!

Dizzyontheweb
05-05-2004, 04:44 PM
I am glad I am not the only one that thinks this is not so bad. I live in the country and people do what they want with their property. I can not understand why this is so bad. I have seen a lot worse. Though I believe a person has a right to do what they want on thier property, I also think a person should be considerate of their neighbors.

stresseater
05-05-2004, 04:53 PM
I am glad I am not the only one that thinks this is not so bad. I live in the country and people do what they want with their property. I can not understand why this is so bad. I have seen a lot worse. Though I believe a person has a right to do what the
ITA, those pics. make my place look like Sanford anad Son. ;) ;)

DivineMsDi
05-05-2004, 04:54 PM
"Dizzyontheweb I am glad I am not the only one that thinks this is not so bad. I live in the country and people do what they want with their property. I can not understand why this is so bad. I have seen a lot worse. Though I believe a person has a right to do what they want on thier property, I also think a person should be considerate of their neighbors."

I agree this is not a garbage dump...but if you knew the history, you would know this woman is doing what she is doing out of spite. It is sad when neighbors who were good friends, who came to my wedding, went nuts and became so nasty. The rest of her yard is pristine. The same for her front yard.

What hurts most to my family is how she is so mean spirited now. :(

I'm taking off the photos...thanks for your replies...maybe we are "over-reacting" because we are all upset at her actions (not just the trash).

BigLyd1
05-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Well, I can see why you feel the way you do. Your neighbor is mean.

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-05-2004, 07:14 PM
I can't see the pics :(

AngelGrim
05-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Keeps telling me the pics are down:(

vicky122
05-05-2004, 07:28 PM
Pictures are down for me too.

YankeeMary
05-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Pics down for me as well and I really wanted to see them...I wish we could leave things in our yard we have a neighborhood association and my sons aren't even suppose to leave their bikes in the yard to come in and get a drink...

DivineMsDi
05-06-2004, 04:06 AM
Hi guys....
I took the pix down (I put that in my last post). I decided after reading what you all said it was not worth me b*tching about it anymore...

I am going to focus on the positive and improving MY life and stop letting all these things ( :D stupid neighbors, whatever) get in my way...

Sometimes you have to just let go of dumb things and it takes other people to point out that somethings aren't that bad...

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-06-2004, 04:37 AM
Sometimes you have to just let go of dumb things and it takes other people to point out that somethings aren't that bad...

Amen!! :)