PDA

View Full Version : O.M.G. What did you EAT??? LOL~!

momfromTN
05-04-2004, 06:03 AM
First of all, if you are easily offended by bathroom humor or bodily functions, please hit the back button.

I just could not help it, this is SO funny. And so gross.

I just went into the bathroom to clean. WHY can't the guys flush the toilet? I called my husband to gripe him out about not flushing and he denied it. I told him if THAT THING came out of either my 6 or 5 yr old, SOMEBODY better call the doctor! GOOOOD NIIIIGHT!!!! :eek: :D :p :D

LunaChick
05-04-2004, 06:24 AM
:eek:

lassss
05-04-2004, 06:48 AM
omg LMAO that's almost as bad as my 13 yr old son who drives me nuts cuz he always wants to wrestle and I don't. I finally found a way to deter him. I gave him advanced warning if he didn't stop trying to wrestle me that I was going to break wind...he didn't believe me. LOL I never seen him dash outta the room so fast :D

schsa
05-04-2004, 06:50 AM
I don't want to know...I don't want to know... :eek:

Urban Cowgirl
05-04-2004, 07:18 AM
LOL

Hubby used to get so mad at me because when we lived in Alaska I used to go to the farm and buy these big white radishes they grew there. Well I would pig out on them, eat them with salt or vinegar. I could never wait to get home...so I always ate one in the car. Boy, those things gave me the WORST burps ever......smelled like doggy f@rts!!! :eek: Hubby hated it...he would yell at me, then I would get mad and hold them in to blow on him!!! LOL Sometimes we are worse than 2 kids. Now we have to behave so Chloe won't act that way!!! HeHe :p

lassss
05-04-2004, 07:38 AM
LOL

Hubby used to get so mad at me because when we lived in Alaska I used to go to the farm and buy these big white radishes they grew there. Well I would pig out on them, eat them with salt or vinegar. I could never wait to get home...so I always ate one in the car. Boy, those things gave me the WORST burps ever......smelled like doggy f@rts!!! :eek: Hubby hated it...he would yell at me, then I would get mad and hold them in to blow on him!!! LOL Sometimes we are worse than 2 kids. Now we have to behave so Chloe won't act that way!!! HeHe :p

LOL now that's got to be love!! :D

AngelGrim
05-04-2004, 08:15 AM
Yikes lol

hotdoglove
05-04-2004, 01:33 PM
eww!!!! lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
05-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Okkkkkk

tsquared
05-05-2004, 03:56 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

justinenycole26
05-05-2004, 05:41 AM
. I told him if THAT THING came out of either my 6 or 5 yr old, SOMEBODY better call the doctor! GOOOOD NIIIIGHT!!!! :eek: :D :p :D

I told my hunny the same thing once in the same situation. He asked me if I was the s**t police??