PDA

View Full Version : Arghh!! Reebok and AHA are driving me nuts!

harloo
05-03-2004, 07:47 PM
I spent 6 hours getting into the site for the shoes on the first day. At first I was told I cannot order 2 pairs and I had to do the process all over, then when I finally get the pair of shoes in my cart and to the confirmation page for my order it goes blank and boots me out to the first page.

I then go check my credit card online Friday and it's charged 2 times, no transaction record but I am charged the 50 bucks. So I leave a message with AHA about being billed 2 times, but later check my cc status saturday morning and the charges are dropped off. So then I try to order the shoes again saturday morning and they say only one per household.

I then get a call from AHA today, and she asks me what is the problem? I explained to her that I was charged 2 times, but now the charges are dropped. So she says now what's the problem in a sort of rude tone. I say well I cannot order again, because they claim my household has already done so. Well then she says, our website has been experiencing difficuties due to high volume, and I will have to just try again. I keep saying that it will not allow me, and claims that I already ordered. She just says well you have to keep trying, like I don't care what you say deal with it. I have tried again to order the shoes, but I have had it with this deal.

I have never experienced a company being so unprofessional. Reebok and AHA should be ashamed of themselves for this fiasco. :mad:

Shann
05-04-2004, 12:30 AM
I'm sorry that happened to you. It's too bad b/c the money would go to a good cause. If you don't get the shoes, don't worry too much, I heard reebocks are bad for your feet. (this was told to my uncle by a foot doctor) Have a better day tomorrow