PDA

View Full Version : Ugh..first Dr's appt @9am in 3 yrs

MamaFairal
05-03-2004, 04:15 AM
I finally have some insurance(state aid but insur) to get my back relooked at and i have my first appt at 9am this morning.

In 2000 i had 2 back surgeries in 5 mos time and really havent had it looked at since then. My right leg has nerve damage and is constantly feeling numb and i get spazism's and pains sometimes shooting in my leg......They say they cant fix nerve damage :( The pain lately has been more than the tylenol can handle and i hate taking anything stronger for it......i'm a recovering addict remember..dont get me hooked on anything else!
Well lately it has been way worse and i am finally gonna see someone about it. Its a start right?? Im scared silly and i know they're just gonna tell me its my weight making my foot numb but i know its more than that and i will persue this til i get the right Dr......go girl!
I'll update ya when i get back form appt! Wish me luck :)

freeby4me
05-03-2004, 04:33 AM
Good luck and bring us back some good news :)

DivineMsDi
05-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Good luck at the doctor's...hope they can help you out.... :)

YankeeMary
05-03-2004, 06:08 AM
Good Luck!!! I am just sure you will win in the end...hold your head high and go get em....you will be in my prayers.

tsquared
05-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmm is this a way of replacing the mailman mama???? :eek: :)
Hope everything went well for ya and i can tell ya what causes all that pain....and it aint from the back problems.. :D :eek:
And no i didnt mean from me being a pain either....